The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Mad how Oscar Cardozo, unless he's injured, just gets constantly binned off by Paraguay despite having way more of a club career than most from there.

Braña wouldn't be anywhere near the fucking field if he wasn't a Sabella hanger on from Estudiantes. Daft cunt manager needs to pick one of the tens of players who are better than past their best Estudiantes players who he enjoys padding his squad out with.

That Argie backline, man :lol:

Injured Colo would instill more confidence.

Could be worse Demichelis could be back in. Does Campagnaro even get a game for Napoli these days?

Argentina still pretty uninspiring so far. But that lineup... even with the best striking force in the world no way that side can challenge for the WC. I see Sabella seems to fall victim to most Argies' self dellusion that their domestic league is one of the best in the world and selects too many average players that have no right to be there. I mean, Braña? Really? :lol:

Argentina still pretty uninspiring so far. But that lineup... even with the best striking force in the world no way that side can challenge for the WC. I see Sabella seems to fall victim to most Argies' self dellusion that their domestic league is one of the best in the world and selects too many average players that have no right to be there. I mean, Braña? Really? :lol:

It's just players he used to manage he does it with, there are many better players who don't actually get the nod for some reason. Daft as.

Brana, Sosa & Rojo all won the Copa under him and all have been regulars in squads despite being ropy at best, a few others too.

There are actually a few good youngsters who'd benefit from the inclusion if he was too pick nationally which managers seem to do to keep the locals onside. Coloccini gets injured, do you call Lopez, the young best in the league defender who won the title last time out or Desábato the 33 year old?

It's just players he used to manage he does it with, there are many better players who don't actually get the nod for some reason. Daft as.

Brana, Sosa & Rojo all won the Copa under him and all have been regulars in squads despite being ropy at best, a few others too.

There are actually a few good youngsters who'd benefit from the inclusion if he was too pick nationally which managers seem to do to keep the locals onside.

Braña must be ancient too, I was a virgin when he started turning out for Argentina :lol:

There are actually a few good youngsters who'd benefit from the inclusion if he was too pick nationally which managers seem to do to keep the locals onside.

Braña must be ancient too, I was a virgin when he started turning out for Argentina :lol:

:lol:

Was Pabon playing for Columbia? Saw him a few times last year and he always looked very lively.

Not among the subs, has he just moved? Sure I saw him mentioned in something I was reading t'other day.

Was Pabon playing for Columbia? Saw him a few times last year and he always looked very lively.

Not among the subs, has he just moved? Sure I saw him mentioned in something I was reading t'other day.

Aye went to Parma just after Giovinco went to Juve.

Seedorf playing same damn good football, over in Brazil.

Clearly enjoying the time-on-the-ball, and free space, which the Brazilian lge provides.

Still one of the smartest playmakers around.