Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

"Sunderland v Reading has been postponed. Any players you have from these teams will score 0 in Gameweek 2 and be automatically substituted on Sunday evening if possible. Players will play twice in a future Gameweek, when the game is rescheduled."

Erm excuse me, that's fucking shit.

Guest bimpy474

"Sunderland v Reading has been postponed. Any players you have from these teams will score 0 in Gameweek 2 and be automatically substituted on Sunday evening if possible. Players will play twice in a future Gameweek, when the game is rescheduled."

Erm excuse me, that's fucking shit.

Eh ? thats the rules and how its always been.

Erm excuse me, that's f***ing s***.

What else could they have done?

Guest bimpy474

They could have remembered I had Pogrebnyak and Guthrie in the side and gave me their points retrospectively when the rearranged game is played. 

Not my fault it got called off, is it?

Well the rules were in place before you entered. Would you like them to change those rules just for you every time you dislike something ?

:lol:

They could have remembered I had Pogrebnyak and Guthrie in the side and gave me their points retrospectively when the rearranged game is played. 

Not my fault it got called off, is it?

Aye alright Arsene.  :lol:

You don't get extra points for licking FF's arse, lads.  Bloody sycophants.

Nah in all seriousness I'm saying it's a crap rule, it (slightly) handicaps those who chose players from a game that is postponed and I don't see why that should be case.

Guest bimpy474

Nah in all seriousness I'm saying it's a crap rule, it (slightly) handicaps those who chose players from a game that is postponed and I don't see why that should be case.

Thats what your subs are for though mate. Say you had Hazard as a first sub, you would have got all his points from this weekend because Guthrie didn't play.

Part of the league operates a H2H so you would have delayed results from that, plus it's only the same as if a player gets injured in warm up and doesn't play. It's why a half decent bench is important.

Thats what your subs are for though mate. Say you had Hazard as a first sub, you would have got all his points from this weekend because Guthrie didn't play.

My subs are crap or injured, I think I'm going to make about 4 or 5 changes this week and just take the hit.

Guest bimpy474

My subs are crap or injured, I think I'm going to make about 4 or 5 changes this week and just take the hit.

Use your wildcard.

My forward line of Cissé/Bent/Borini is so far an abject failure. I'll start by subbing the scouser... any suggestions for a sub 7.5 striker?

Don't know why i'm giving tips, but i just switched Jelavic for what (iirc) was 7.5.