Fenerbahce 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 21/07/2012

Fenham Mag

I never said we should sell him or that he is a bad player. Just that he in my books isn´t a starter right now and that he should have to wait for he his chances and take them when he gets them, something he hasn´t really done since Cissé came.

He was the main man before Cisse came, scoring for fun, playing a massive part in where we were at the time and where we were when we finished an amazing season but now he should wait for his chance and isn't a starter because we have moved him into a position that doesn't get him on the score sheet as much? ???

Fickle? Short memories? Not sure but it's quite embarrassing.

Yes he was. But why always bring that up as an argument till why he should play. The fact is that he hasn´t scored since february against Villa and that we are playing the best football with Cissé at the top alone.

But. The only reason that I wouldn´t sell him is exactly the reason you are giving. That he already has shown how good he is. That he has done that. For example Man Utd at home.

But he is a long way to be performing like that. That´s why I wan´t him to prove himself before he should play. That and that I would like us to play a system with one center forward.

How can he prove himself if he isnt playing?

I never said we should sell him or that he is a bad player. Just that he in my books isn´t a starter right now and that he should have to wait for he his chances and take them when he gets them, something he hasn´t really done since Cissé came.

He was the main man before Cisse came, scoring for fun, playing a massive part in where we were at the time and where we were when we finished an amazing season but now he should wait for his chance and isn't a starter because we have moved him into a position that doesn't get him on the score sheet as much? ???

Fickle? Short memories? Not sure but it's quite embarrassing.

Yes he was. But why always bring that up as an argument till why he should play. The fact is that he hasn´t scored since february against Villa and that we are playing the best football with Cissé at the top alone.

But. The only reason that I wouldn´t sell him is exactly the reason you are giving. That he already has shown how good he is. That he has done that. For example Man Utd at home.

But he is a long way to be performing like that. That´s why I wan´t him to prove himself before he should play. That and that I would like us to play a system with one center forward.

How can he prove himself if he isnt playing?

Well. Cissé isn´t going to be playing every game. Is he? That, and as I said, it could be nice with some option at the bench if things aren´t going right. Or if we just want to chance tactics for a game or two.

Been away for the weekend and return to see people having Sammy Amoebi as their starting striker for the new season. He must have had a hell of a game.

He did pretty well, did a nice little flick that nearly sent him though, also made a very mature and well weighted pass.

Other than that you are reading the words of a moron :)

Been away for the weekend and return to see people having Sammy Amoebi as their starting striker for the new season. He must have had a hell of a game.

Before his injury, he was on the fringes of the first team, and it looks from the two matches I've seen that his game has moved up a notch. He's moved himself into contention for sure.

He's got the Ameobi temperament, in that if he makes a mistake he doesn't get either angry or lose heart. He keeps showing for the ball and trying things. He has a very mature attitude for a youngster and if he's pitched in, he certainly won't freeze.