Hereford Through to Third round

Guest alexharrisonnufc

F***ing love to draw Derby County. Would make for an amazing game.

I'm just wondering... i actually thought you were a Derby fan until recently. Are they like your 'second team' or something?

Spot on bud.

Lived about 15 miles from Derby for 7 years, the 'town' was full of the sheep shaggers, got dragged along to lots of there games by my mates.

Never going to be ranked up with the toon though.

F***ing love to draw Derby County.  Would make for an amazing game.

Why would it make for an amazing game, Derby are shite.

they are doing well this season and have a much better manager than us.

The worst thing about us drawing non league opposition is thatthe pressure would be on for a month from the meeja

if it was hereford away we might as well  give up on any decent performances in December

Guest Brazilianbob

Hereford away would suit me fine, not because I live there, more because I happen to know the friendly owners of a superb guest hse in a village just outside Hereford.

The guest hse used to be a vicarage where the vicar was the brother of Lewis Carroll (Alice in Wonderland).  It is stuffed to the rafters with Lewis Carroll memorabilia, plus the owners are mad keen Hereford fans, and when I stayed there, it turned out they had been at the original game at SJP where we drew 2-2 and were stood just behind me.  Small world eh!  The english breakfast is superb as well!