End of season points total

Dan Gleebals

Obviously, it's an impossible task predicting individual games as inevitably teams have different patches of form/injuries and there will obviously be surprise results. 2 games ago who would have predicted you beating Chelsea? Likewise, if QPR are desperate for points I can see them beating you in the 2nd last game.

I maintain what I said a while ago though, I think you'll finish top 10. In terms of points, as Nut says 50 seems an optimistic but achievable target given the amount of games left.

It's true that you're not completely safe yet but the last 2 games have shown you have way too much quality for a serious relegation battle. That was already apparent on paper but, together with the new recruits, actually proving it on the pitch will have given everyone real belief of a strong end to the season. Top 10, 50ish points, use the momentum to start next season with a bang. That should be the aim surely.

Obviously, it's an impossible task predicting individual games as inevitably teams have different patches of form/injuries and there will obviously be surprise results. 2 games ago who would have predicted you beating Chelsea? Likewise, if QPR are desperate for points I can see them beating you in the 2nd last game.

I maintain what I said a while ago though, I think you'll finish top 10. In terms of points, as Nut says 50 seems an optimistic but achievable target given the amount of games left.

It's true that you're not completely safe yet but the last 2 games have shown you have way too much quality for a serious relegation battle. That was already apparent on paper but, together with the new recruits, actually proving it on the pitch will have given everyone real belief of a strong end to the season. Top 10, 50ish points, use the momentum to start next season with a bang. That should be the aim surely.

:thup:

Aim for the top half and a good run in the europa, that will salvage something from the wreckage of this season.

Once we are safe, we might aswell put all our eggs in the europa league basket, as we are unlikely to make europe.