Anzhi 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 07/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 37

Disco

If we get through the likely last 8 will be Newcastle, Lazio, Fenerbahce, Chelsea, Spurs, Benfica, Basel & Rubin.

I'd put Chelsea & Spurs as the two favourites, Benfica & Lazio just behind, but I think we could knock the other three out. I know Rubin are good but would still fancy us, I think we'd give Lazio a game too.

Wouldn't disagree with that but its also worth remembering that we have given both Chelsea and Spurs a game fairly recently.

If we get through the likely last 8 will be Newcastle, Lazio, Fenerbahce, Chelsea, Spurs, Benfica, Basel & Rubin.

I'd put Chelsea & Spurs as the two favourites, Benfica & Lazio just behind, but I think we could knock the other three out. I know Rubin are good but would still fancy us, I think we'd give Lazio a game too.

Wouldn't disagree with that but its also worth remembering that we have given both Chelsea and Spurs a game fairly recently.

If we were free of relegation fears (big IF granted) and able to turn out something close to our strongest eleven by then, I'd relish the prospect of Spurs or Chelsea over two legs.

Just a little matter of beating a very good Anzhi side to consider too, of course.