Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 17/03/13 - post-match reaction from p61

Dave

That 'challenge' also made me despise martinez....disgusting how he defended him.

Hope we never have to play them again, and that this little bastards career is really short and achieves nothing.

Fucking ridiculous that Coyle is trying to defend him over this one, too. I mean, I understand he's supposed to be your top prospect you clearly want to keep on side but Jesus Christ.

'Callum clearly won the ball. There is no doubt his momentum took him into the lad.' You'd think that statement was written for him by Whelan's left fucking leg.

How insensitive. Don't you know Dave Whelan lost his leg in that FA Cup World War 2 Final?

Guest bimpy474

That 'challenge' also made me despise martinez....disgusting how he defended him.

Hope we never have to play them again, and that this little bastards career is really short and achieves nothing.

Fucking ridiculous that Coyle is trying to defend him over this one, too. I mean, I understand he's supposed to be your top prospect you clearly want to keep on side but Jesus Christ.

'Callum clearly won the ball. There is no doubt his momentum took him into the lad.' You'd think that statement was written for him by Whelan's left fucking leg.

How insensitive. Don't you know Dave Whelan lost his leg in that FA Cup World War 2 Final?

Whelan broke his leg ?

If his managers keep defending him every time he won't learn, he needs someone with some balls to tell him it's not okay, fine him, suspend him etc..