Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 17/03/13 - post-match reaction from p61

Dave

Pissed up kids trying to be amusing but failing. From the little I've heard both matches restarted with balls and nets though a couple of corner flags were broken. Players were shaking hands with the "fans", joining in the singing and saying it was a laugh.

Take your pick; bloody stupid IMO but there's no reports of a single punch being thrown and it could be that Wigan Cosmos are out for what they can get after the club stupidly told them to get lost when they asked for £200.

An unfunny prank by pissed up teenagers.

Hard to pretend to be a football hooligan when you look like a lesbian dinner nanny

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/22/article-2297425-18DC10F6000005DC-238_634x360.jpg

Looks like Taylor27 on the left.

The 'newer' or younger generation of our support is so cringe.

I remember at the beginning of the season when our reserves played the mackem reserves at SJP, after the game there was literally hundreds of these wanna-be hooligans outside the East Stand after the game goading about 5-10 mackems, asking them for a scrap. A couple of older mackems made a move towards them- or at least showed a mild interest- and there was a stampede U-turn from the kids all running for their lives :lol: Such a bunch of wankers who just make us look pathetic.

Hard to pretend to be a football hooligan when you look like a lesbian dinner nanny

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/22/article-2297425-18DC10F6000005DC-238_634x360.jpg

Pretty sure I saw these lot before the Hartlepool game in pre-season, pissed as fuck strutting around like they were on Green Street. Doesn't surprise me that this was their doing

• 4 months later...

That 'challenge' also made me despise martinez....disgusting how he defended him.

Hope we never have to play them again, and that this little bastards career is really short and achieves nothing.

That 'challenge' also made me despise martinez....disgusting how he defended him.

Hope we never have to play them again, and that this little bastards career is really short and achieves nothing.

Fucking ridiculous that Coyle is trying to defend him over this one, too. I mean, I understand he's supposed to be your top prospect you clearly want to keep on side but Jesus Christ.

'Callum clearly won the ball. There is no doubt his momentum took him into the lad.' You'd think that statement was written for him by Whelan's left fucking leg.