Why Are NUFC Apologising For Its Supporters Behaviour?

Crumpy Gunt

Giving our fans more coverage for what they did after the game deflects attention from how s*** the players were during it and lessens / deflects any pressure on that coward Pardew.

I agree with the general gist of this although the club did have to dissociate themselves with hooligans wearing the club colours.

There is no doubt, though, that they would use the incident to cover deficiencies which were blatantly obvious on the pitch because they know how furious most of the fans are with losing the derby like this.

Guest The Enforcer

Not that it really matters, but Pardew did apologise after the game didn't he?

For the match.

Yeah, I was responding to those wanting an apology for what happened on the pitch.

I think the recent appointment of a self confessed fascist upset a lot of people across the NE, an area with a mining, shipbuilding, industrial heritage, which lost a lot of people fighting against fascism. Feelings were perhaps running high and the Sunderland fans throwing smoke bombs at disabled fans during the game probably made things worse, but no excuse for the embarrassing argy bargy which took place after the match.

I think NUFC were correct to make a statement and we'd hope that Sunderland may show a similar level of responsibility concerning the smoke bombs.

I think the recent appointment of a self confessed fascist upset a lot of people across the NE, an area with a mining, shipbuilding, industrial heritage, which lost a lot of people fighting against fascism. Feelings were perhaps running high and the Sunderland fans throwing smoke bombs at disabled fans during the game probably made things worse, but no excuse for the embarrassing argy bargy which took place after the match.

I think NUFC were correct to make a statement and we'd hope that Sunderland may show a similar level of responsibility concerning the smoke bombs.

Seeing as most of the pinpointed culprits have been described as idiot kids who can't really remember when Newcastle was a proper industrial city, I have to say there's not much merit in that. Think the Di Canio facisim thing is completely irrelevant and has only been jumped on by people willing to make something out of nothing (Milliband included).

Basically our fans were crying about such a poor result and performance and felt seeing as we couldn't beat them on the pitch, we'd do the mature thing and try and beat them and the police senseless. Absolutely disgusted by the actions of these 'so-called' fans and the club 100% did the right thing stating these people are the absolute morons they are. Much like that Darlington pre-season game. Some of our fans are nothing more than idiots, who barely should be allowed to go out of their front doors, let alone allowing them into public places with other human beings.

And to be fair, the press rather than the club have made a hell of a lot more out of these 'fights' than the result. I don't think the club are hiding the on-field troubles behind this in the slightest. I also think this forum isn't portraying the overall 'footballing' opinion about how at risk Pardew's job is at the moment and how dissatisfied people are. His long 'sacking' odds backs that up.

I think the recent appointment of a self confessed fascist upset a lot of people across the NE, an area with a mining, shipbuilding, industrial heritage, which lost a lot of people fighting against fascism. Feelings were perhaps running high

I think this line of Newcastle fans are more than likely future EDL than the next batch of fighters against fascism.

555953_10151539442591462_1205660065_n.jpg

I think the recent appointment of a self confessed fascist upset a lot of people across the NE, an area with a mining, shipbuilding, industrial heritage, which lost a lot of people fighting against fascism. Feelings were perhaps running high

I think this line of Newcastle fans are more than likely future EDL than the next batch of fighters against fascism.

The picture is so f***ing cringe worthy. I just can't understand the mentality of some people...

It's scenes like that you just need to break out some heavy duty s*** to immobilise the f***ing scumbags. With their f***ing phones out recording as well ffs.

I particularly hope the ones trying to cover their faces get done.

Also, hope they put the videos on YouTube and get found out that way. There would something sweet about their own stupidity leading to a life ban.

Hope they all get identified and all get hit with a ban from all football games. Fucking pricks, they're probably the same ones who caused the bother pre-match a few weeks ago when we played Wigan. These people think they're hard but they're fucking cowards, the lot of them.

Guest Roger Kint

It's scenes like that you just need to break out some heavy duty s*** to immobilise the f***ing scumbags. With their f***ing phones out recording as well ffs.

Also, hope they put the videos on YouTube and get found out that way. There would something sweet about their own stupidity leading to a life ban.

Most of those shithouses will never go to games so any bans wont affect them. Should make the little twats clean the streets every Saturday/Sunday morning for a year instead. Few shifts of scraping sick off the Bigg Market cobbles would be more fitting.

Most of those shithouses will never go to games so any bans wont affect them. Should make the little twats clean the streets every Saturday/Sunday morning for a year instead. Few shifts of scraping sick off the Bigg Market cobbles would be more fitting.

Makes even more sense when you figure it'll probably be their own sick anyways.