Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

:lol: Trynna make a card for my brother. Found one, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suIc74Zlwas

Suarez man. I've said it before, but he must have one of the strangest personalities in sports. He does loads of charity work off the pitch and seems to be the family man and is extremely nice to fans off the pitch, but on the pitch it's like he's in another world.

Not that surprising to be frank; a lot of people are hyper-competitive in the pitch. Mou himself, for example, is reportedly a great guy outside football.

Also, Suárez has done 0 controversial stuff this season so far. He's been one of our cleanest players (okay, not that high a watermark with Busquets, Alba, Alves around). That said, he's hyper-competitive, you can see when he takes to the pitch that he's dialed up to 11. So far it hasn't translated into him losing his shit.

He reportedly received counseling after moving here, dunno if that's having an effect or it was just the Liverpool air driving him mad.

Also, Suárez has done 0 controversial stuff this season so far. He's been one of our cleanest players (okay, not that high a watermark with Busquets, Alba, Alves around). That said, he's hyper-competitive, you can see when he takes to the pitch that he's dialed up to 11. So far it hasn't translated into him losing his s***.

He reportedly received counseling after moving here, dunno if that's having an effect or it was just the Liverpool air driving him mad.

:thup: Tbf he does dive more than anyone I've seen. Slightest of touches from behind and he'll throw himself. Sometimes it's annoying because when he stays on his feet he usually outbalances players, but in dangerous areas he's just trying to get free-kicks which isnj't always the best decision.

Guest firetotheworks

Suarez man. I've said it before, but he must have one of the strangest personalities in sports. He does loads of charity work off the pitch and seems to be the family man and is extremely nice to fans off the pitch, but on the pitch it's like he's in another world.

Not that surprising to be frank; a lot of people are hyper-competitive in the pitch. Mou himself, for example, is reportedly a great guy outside football.

:thup: You often hear accounts of Souness and Bellamy being great people and doing good things off the pitch.

:thup: I've played sports with and against some really sound guys that are complete cunts on the field

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ  1m1 minute ago

BREAKING: England awarded extra place in next season's Europa League through UEFA Fair Play ranking. #SSNHQ

Guest Roger Kint

BREAKING: England awarded extra place in next season's Europa League through UEFA Fair Play ranking. #SSNHQ

Bad enough West Ham are getting tax payer funded riches, now they could be in Europe too. At least the first game will be in about 3 weeks time :lol:

Bad enough West Ham are getting tax payer funded riches, now they could be in Europe too. At least the first game will be in about 3 weeks time :lol:

First game will be 2nd July, that's just over a month turn around for whoever gets the spot. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

First game will be 2nd July, that's just over a month turn around for whoever gets the spot. :lol:

:lol: Its madness really

how many games is it from there to the final?

Also if West Ham are indeed going to replace hippo head doesn't exactly give them much time to do it in

Also if West Ham are indeed going to replace hippo head doesn't exactly give them much time to do it in

23 by my probably wrong count, if it's 1st qualifying.

23 by my probably wrong count.

I got that as well :thup:

Hell of a lot of extra games.