The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Why is he allowed to ref WBA? I'm sure Clattenburg don't ref the north east teams.

He's not supposed to.

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/10-11/comment/fan/16339.html

He's a Villa fan so he's not allowed to referee any game involving Villa, Birmingham or WBA.

Apparently he was a late replacement yesterday.

I saw that incident and felt bad for Albion.

Then I remembered how Kevin Friend utterly fucked us over at Chelsea in a match we deserved to draw at the very least.

Then I remembered it was Albion, so i got over it pretty quickly. Even so, it was really poor.

Aye, let's laugh at Laudrup! Trophy winning, European competition participating w*****!

It'll be interesting on a scale of one to Pardew how much of a song and dance he makes of the extra games.

He blamed tiredness the reason of their late goal on Thursday. He should criticise his teams slow start today but he'll probably praise their comeback and feel unlucky to concede late again. Either way he will be content with their home draw to Stoke.

Nee need to actually listen to what Laudrup has to say lads. Brett's got this. :lol:

:lol:

Didn't realise the referee had give him such an easy kop out of an excuse. Although he did well to control his emotions and not get a ban from the FA for criticising the officials because in fairness to him it was an awful decision. Even though he was wrong about no Stoke player claiming for the pen, he must have seen Begovic's gloves 10 feet in the air waving around, couldn't have missed them.

Guest Geordiesned

Probably already mentioned but just seen that the disgusting human being James MacLean was dropped by Wigan today for refusing to wear a poppy. He should have paid more attention in history classes. w*****.

Maybe you should pay more attention to Irish history. Anyway he wasn't dropped for that according to Owen Coyle

Sorry I didn't realise this was a game of Irish history trumps the rest of history.

Guest Roger Kint

Why is he allowed to ref WBA? I'm sure Clattenburg don't ref the north east teams.

New page wanker :okay:

Who was that ref from Manchester we got 2/3 times away to Man Utd?

Messi out for 8 weeks.

Really...

Your avatar says it all. Play him centrally for god sake. With Fred injured for a while this might be a blessing in disguise for the national team. Less preparation for Messi the better for Brazil at the World Cup as well.

It's not been in the same leg; but Messi's been f***ing his hamstrings since the game against PSG last season.

VI, do you think he was better managed (in games & training) by Pep than Vilanova & Martino?

Or is it pure coincidence?

They said yesterday that the physio team that managed him had been the same up until this summer. Could be an explanation (the new ones aren't necessarily bad pros but don't know Messi's body* as well). Martino has been resting him far more than Pep or Vilanova ever did.

*in a professional capacity only

They said yesterday that the physio team that managed him had been the same up until this summer. Could be an explanation (the new ones aren't necessarily bad pros but don't know Messi's body* as well). Martino has been resting him far more than Pep or Vilanova ever did.

*in a professional capacity only

:lol:

That * was really needed wasn't it VI? :lol: