The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Did wilshire just stick ones up to the home fans there?

Thought I saw this

http://i.imgur.com/DrU0s2G.png

suarez got a game ban for that on top of the ban for the evra incident (vs fulham I believe he did it) wonder if the fa will do the same to golden boy wilshire.........

Pretty sure they will. It's not as if they are dependent on him for the WC.

An in-form Rooney however...

Anyway, probs making too much out of it when it's likely a one-match ban.

lets just say I have my doubts in the judgement on england players by the fa disciplinary committee

2-2, not too bad.

We have a tough one against Villarreal later today, looking forward to it though, should be a fun match.

Neymar playing centrally again? Bound to get anohter hattrick in that position.

Hope so, but Neymar played centrally against Celtic because Fábregas was banned.

Cesc starts with Song, Iniesta and Sergio. Wonder whether Iniesta might play on the left and Neymar centrally, or if it'll be Cesc as a false 9 again...

Guest hatem garrincha

Song is inspired today. Playing in a free-role in the midfield and is doing really well for Barcelona thus far. Already hit the post and almost scored on another chance.

And your avatar doing some Ben Arfa stuff by losing possession  :lol:

Song is inspired today. Playing in a free-role in the midfield and is doing really well for Barcelona thus far. Already hit the post and almost scored on another chance.

And your avatar doing some Ben Arfa stuff by losing possession  :lol:

He's started well tbh. Barcelona has started well, I think Bartra is developing into a very decent CB, weakest link in that team is Montoya. Such an average player.