The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Gone very big on Chelsea today. Shit odds but it's safe imo.

Mourinho won't want a replay and he's got his team doing the job of winning the games that matter at the moment.

Exactly the right thing. No handicaps, no HT/FT or whatever - just very big on a "normal" win. Decent.

Not sure if I'm missing something, but Lens (2/1) to win at Auxerre in Ligue 2 tonight seems extremely generous. (Lens 2nd, Auxerre 13th).

Seems pretty good as Ntep looks to be off to Rennes.

We know we have a problem when we're betting on Under 21 matches and talking about the merits of a Ligue 2 game.

:lol:

I think 7/4 for Man City U21s is a huge price. They've won their last 5 and drew away to Bayern before that.

That was to Hans' post.

Ahh aye. I never worry about games in the future just try to keep bets going as long as possible  :lol:

Utrecht U21s 5-1 up & Man City U21s have just took an early 1-0 lead. I hate this false hope  :anguish:

Right, although I'm not sure what happened to Xaloc as it never actually ran when I was told it was going to I've give up on it as it must have some sort of injury.

However, I was speaking to Simon Turner from Hambleton Racing through work today and I cheekily asked for a tip. He was a decent lad actually and told me that Keep to the Beat would win on Friday night at Wolverhampton (7.30pm). It finished second over course and distance last week but he told me that "this race is lot weaker, it really should be winning but I'm not sure you'll get a great price".

By the way Simon Turner is this bloke, pretty reliable tip - http://www.hambletonracing.co.uk/team/details/simon_turner