The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Not sure if I'm missing something, but Lens (2/1) to win at Auxerre in Ligue 2 tonight seems extremely generous. (Lens 2nd, Auxerre 13th).

I hope you realise that I have spent the entire balance of my BET365 account on Lens tonight on your advice

Right, although I'm not sure what happened to Xaloc as it never actually ran when I was told it was going to I've give up on it as it must have some sort of injury.

However, I was speaking to Simon Turner from Hambleton Racing through work today and I cheekily asked for a tip. He was a decent lad actually and told me that Keep to the Beat would win on Friday night at Wolverhampton (7.30pm). It finished second over course and distance last week but he told me that "this race is lot weaker, it really should be winning but I'm not sure you'll get a great price".

By the way Simon Turner is this bloke, pretty reliable tip - http://www.hambletonracing.co.uk/team/details/simon_turner

Ah, Xaloc. Spent a minute every day for like 6 weeks on that stupid horse. :lol:

Dnb 5/2 mackems to beat us. Thinking of sticking the £45 I won off them in the cc on it.

£150, stake back or a Newcastle win...

I'd sooner just put the lot on Sunderland/Draw double chance at approx evens, that way it's £90 quid or a Newcastle win.

Dnb 5/2 mackems to beat us. Thinking of sticking the £45 I won off them in the cc on it.

I'd sooner just put the lot on Sunderland/Draw double chance at approx evens, that way it's £90 quid or a Newcastle win.

Decent idea. Also Dnb double with us and stoke over 4-1...tempting.

Right, although I'm not sure what happened to Xaloc as it never actually ran when I was told it was going to I've give up on it as it must have some sort of injury.

However, I was speaking to Simon Turner from Hambleton Racing through work today and I cheekily asked for a tip. He was a decent lad actually and told me that Keep to the Beat would win on Friday night at Wolverhampton (7.30pm). It finished second over course and distance last week but he told me that "this race is lot weaker, it really should be winning but I'm not sure you'll get a great price".

By the way Simon Turner is this bloke, pretty reliable tip - http://www.hambletonracing.co.uk/team/details/simon_turner

Ah, Xaloc. Spent a minute every day for like 6 weeks on that stupid horse. :lol:

:lol: Same here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Managed to bet over 0.5goals in three games. 2 finished 0-0 and the last one is scoreless with couple of minutes to go. Think I must've beat some type of record here if it finishes 0-0.

Utrecht under 21s to beat Almere City Under 21s 4/6 (in-play)

Man City under 21s to beat Man Utd under 21s 7/4

Real Sociedad to beat Elche 1/2

£16 returns £110ish.

Waiting for Sociedad who currently lead 2-0.

Guest Roger Kint

His Racing Post Entries page was catching up with this in my browser history :lol:

Utrecht under 21s to beat Almere City Under 21s 4/6 (in-play)

Man City under 21s to beat Man Utd under 21s 7/4

Real Sociedad to beat Elche 1/2

£16 returns £110ish.

Waiting for Sociedad who currently lead 2-0.

:thup: nice one. I was going to copy your bet too as I had nothing else to bet on but bottled it. Wish I did now, obviously :lol:

Put £7.50 on Lens/Sociedad since you lot tempted me. Returns about £34 I think, barring a disaster should be my betting money for this week.

Remy anytime is EVS on William Hill for Saturday. Good value?

Take it.

Stuck £40 on it. Biggest bet I've ever placed, praying I lose.

Lukaku + Suarez to both score tomorrow is at 6/1.

Fantastic odds imo considering both teams have a lot of their defenders injured, Suarez has a great record vs. Everton, and Lukaku has even a better record vs. Liverpool.

Take it.

Stuck £40 on it. Biggest bet I've ever placed, praying I lose.

I followed you on it aswell. Good value.