The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Sorry, it's been obvious from day one that the penalty for not posting a screenshot is that no-one will believe you.

If you haven't followed the discussion throughout the thread on how to post a screenshot, that's your fault. Your credibility has gone down regardless.

EDIT: Actually, I might wait and see what other people say before coming to a decision.

Guest Geordiesned

4 people sweating on that Super Six thing on Sky. Think they said 4 people have 5/6 so far, and for the Everton/Chelsea game, 2 said 1-1, 1 said 1-2, the other said 2-2...£1m prize this week.

I entered for only the 2nd time last weekend. Got 4 spot on. Had Liverpool to win 3-0 but bastards Palace got a consolation. Other match had as 1-1 and ended 0-0. Also got minute of first goal spot on! So close and yet so far!!!

Guest neesy111

Sorry, it's been obvious from day one that the penalty for not posting a screenshot is that no-one will believe you.

If you haven't followed the discussion throughout the thread on how to post a screenshot, that's your fault. Your credibility has gone down regardless.

EDIT: Actually, I might wait and see what other people say before coming to a decision.

zzzzzzzz

Guest neesy111

Still not sure how to get screenshots up here.

Argentina over 2.5 goals comes in nicely.

Press the "PrntScr" (Print Screen) button on your keyboard, upload it on some image uploading site (http://imgur.com/), copy URL and post it here.

This video describes the process:

zzzzzzzz

http://i.imgur.com/TokS2aol.jpg

Stevenage to beat Brentford at home. Although they're struggling second from bottom, Stevenage had a good win against MK Dons at home in the JPT on Tuesday night. Brentford come into this one on the back of two defeats and to get 3/1 for Stevenage at home is huge value.

My other one for today is Exeter. They play Hartlepool at home and although Hartlepool had a great win at Mansfield last weekend, I just can't see past Exeter for this one. They've won their last two and have a chance to go top today should they win. Hartlepool on the other hand have really been struggling until the last week, they find themselves 19th with just two league wins in 10 outings this season. At 5/4 I think Exeter are excellent value.

Stevenage to beat Brentford at home. Although they're struggling second from bottom, Stevenage had a good win against MK Dons at home in the JPT on Tuesday night. Brentford come into this one on the back of two defeats and to get 3/1 for Stevenage at home is huge value.

My other one for today is Exeter. They play Hartlepool at home and although Hartlepool had a great win at Mansfield last weekend, I just can't see past Exeter for this one. They've won their last two and have a chance to go top today should they win. Hartlepool on the other hand have really been struggling until the last week, they find themselves 19th with just two league wins in 10 outings this season. At 5/4 I think Exeter are excellent value.

Throw AFC Wimbledon in at 8/11 as well, they're at home to Accrington Stanley who are yet to win a game. 

Worst time of the season to be backing horses I reckon with the flat finishing and the jumps just starting but there's a couple I fancy today. Even though all logic says to leave horse racing for a month - I can't help it.

Newmarket 2.05 - Lockwood. Has improved with every run this year and has optimum conditions over a trip that suits today. Get around 9/2

Hexham 3.20 - Ultra Du Chatelet. Over a longer trip today and back over fences where he has his only win to date. Should run well at around 4/1.

Mate of a mates betting slip

BWX6CJdCEAAoH-i.png

If that is real I'd be covering it in every way possible.

That's how I found out about it, he is scrambling around trying to cover it. Very tricky without betting huge stakes

He'd have to back Torquay double chance and also back both teams not to score.