NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

January's where it's at man, if we're in the bottom 5 in the New Year then there's every chance we'll bring a couple in. :thup:

Thats likely to be the only way we'll spend sadly.

Rock and a hard place, lets aspire to be at the bottom so we can get some players. Fantastic shortsightedness!

We're hipster as fuck these days, totally ahead of the curve, not signing players is the way forward, just you wait, you'll see how "clever" this strategy is in good time.

How on Earth are we supposed to differentiate between this and the old thread? This adds further substance to my theory that Dave is deliberately trying to confuse sections of the board and "separate the wheat from the chaff" in doing so. As ever for more info PM me.

:lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

No agreement, plus Milan signed Kaka instead, Honda is meant to be keen on the premiership.

Keisuke Honda has admitted that he is not committed to joining AC Milan in January, when he becomes a free agent.

The Japan international is out of contract at current club CSKA Moscow in December, meaning he can join a club for free in January.

AC Milan held talks over the summer, and appeared firm favourites to seal the 27-year-old's signature come 2014 - but Honda admits that they are not his only option.

"Milan? They are an option, but not the only option. When the time comes, I will make a decision," Honda was quoted as saying on Football Italia when quizzed about his future destination.

"I have now decided I will leave my club at the expiry of the contract."

A host of Premier League clubs are reportedly keeping tabs on the 27 year-old, who scored in Japan's 3-1 friendly win over Ghana on Tuesday night.

Seydou Doumbia linked again, would be a better addition to the squad than Gomis.

We should really be after Keisuke Honda from CSKA too, as he's available on a free in January.

I'm not sure about Doumbia. I watch the CSKA highlights most weeks to keep tabs on Musa, who as established himself in the national team, and it seems as though every match Doumbia/Musa are just violating the other team with their pace. Granted, both of them have exceptional pace, but it has led me to speculate that defenders in Russia may just be very slow and unaccustomed to such athleticism. It also makes me suspicious that he doesn't break the CIV team very often, so I haven't seen too much of him there either to compare. He might be a paper champion.

Guest reefatoon

Honda playing for Newcastle. :sweetjesus:

Hopefully he'd be better than someone like Carr.

We can't afford him, we are going for Robin Reliant instead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2424742/Newcastle-United-scout-Ajax-keeper-Jeroen-Zoet.html?ITO=socialnet-twitter-newcastlemail&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=socialnet-twitter-newcastlemail&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Newcastle United scouts watched 22-year-old PSV Eindhoven keeper Jeroen Zoet in their 2-2 draw with FC Twente at the weekend.

Manager Alan Pardew was keen on the stopper during the summer transfer window but a deal could not be found.

The Dutch side are believed to be holding out for up to £6million for the talented youngster.

:yao:

Honestly couldn't care less about transfers at the moment, we look like a club in order at the moment on the pitch with some decent positivity spreading since the Villa result with a very winnable home game to come.

I'd rather focus on what is on the pitch at the moment than the clowns off it.

Guest Roger Kint

Seeing as its been bumped anyway. Danny Ings in the paper today, cant say i have every seen him although his record is pretty impressive this season.