NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

p*ss off. You did NOT watch a lot of Crystal Palace. Someday I'm going to catch you man, you seem to have watched every game, even four games played at the same time :lol:

You are making up something in your head that is fantasy..... because i don't watch every game and i don't watch four games at the same time.

For example i only watched one CL game tonight and have hardly watched any PL outside of MOTD and NUFC this season.

Because i say my opinion with confidence and belief, based on what i do watch does not mean i sit there watching every single game imaginable.

I watch enough to gather an opinion and yes i have watched a lot of Palace while Zaha was there because i live about 30 mins from the ground and good friends with someone who supports Palace who is always badgering me to go.

But go on continue with this fantasy that i sit there and watch every game imaginable every single week and see how it goes for you.

Good move for him. Think he'll do well there if he's given a good run of games and stays fit.

Sadly I've never seen anything to suggest Gosling is a good footballer.

At that level, I think he's got the potential to do himself a real favour. Don't see why he can't bag a few goals and improve upon his fitness/sharpness.

Guest taps01

Anyone will benefit from going to lower level of football and playing every week, so it's a good move for him. Why Blackpool want him is another question.

Anyone would benefit leaving Newcastle United Football Club.

Guest Roger Kint

Could possibly help us if we are still interested in signing Tom Ince.

Isnt he out of contract in June? Doubt it will change anything for us as 1. we wont buy Ince and 2. Ince wont choose us if he was free.

Could possibly help us if we are still interested in signing Tom Ince.

Gosling's contract is into his last season. He commands next to no fee atm and is likely to be loaned out til he leaves on a free.

This is Gosling's fourth season here and he has never contributed anything at any point.

I think we thought we were taking advantage of his breakdown in communication on his contract with Everton. However, it is pretty obvious that it has backfired!

Spurious link with Zaha in the Times (on loan)

I'm surpised that no one has mentioned the rumour of Zaha and Moyes' daughter as part of the loan move. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2442327/Wilfried-Zaha-Manchester-United-star-denies-affair-David-Moyes-teenage-daughter-Lauren.html

She'll be walking around her dads house like John Wayne, no wonder he's pissed off.