The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Eric ten Hag Sacked

cp40

Amorim I reckon is already lined up to replace Pep, that’s why Viana is making the move.

Ornstein usually spot on but not 100% on these things.. I think they’ll approach and haggle and it will put him off. City are so much better run as a club, they just pay generally what the asking is and are decisive about it which is the most important bit.

10 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Amorim I reckon is already lined up to replace Pep, that’s why Viana is making the move.

Ornstein usually spot on but not 100% on these things.. I think they’ll approach and haggle and it will put him off. City are so much better run as a club, they just pay generally what the asking is and are decisive about it which is the most important bit.

Unless that's already been discussed, which I doubt as there's no guarantee Pep will go then I would be very surprised if he turned this move down.

I know nothing of Amorim but I hope it's not him. While their are systemic issues at Man Utd, I'm not sure they'll carry on being completely shit forever. A good manager can turn a club round. Chelsea for example seem to be back on track despite being a shitshow.

Feel like we've rode our luck with crap Man Utd managers and they'll get something that works eventually. 

Having said that, id pay good money to see the soon to be Sir Gareth Southgate stinking out Old Trafford. I fear they've got more sense than that though