2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

@themichaelowen 3m

Really enjoyed recording my solo piece today. Struggled a bit initially with the high notes but think I nailed it! #srworldcup

Going to be the worst World Cup song ever.

That Iranian comedian has written one he claims 'will be perfect' so hopefully that horrific idea of Owen, Gary Barlow & the Spice Girl etc will be forgotten very quickly. Iirc Djalili's song is on the radio this afternoon so could be good for a laugh at least, i honestly hope i never get to hear Owen sing :lol:

Someone get Brett out of here. :p

I'm camping in here over the summer, just thought i'd pop in and see how things are  O0

I was expecting pictures of nice stadiums and samba gifs, instead i had greg buzzing over the chance to slaughter a lamb :lol:

I'm camping in here over the summer, just thought i'd pop in and see how things are  O0

I was expecting pictures of nice stadiums and samba gifs, instead i had greg buzzing over the chance to slaughter a lamb :lol:

:lol:

I'm really liking the idea of an early kickoff in the final. 4PM is kickoff and I think it's going to be excellent, start in the bright sun and end in perfect weather hopefully. Hope to be in Rio if Brazil makes it and would love a Brazil v Argentina final.

Also I know it's in portuguese but it's not hard to understand how it works, http://copadomundo.uol.com.br/tabela-da-copa/calendario-de-jogos/ great link to see where the games are played and so on. Just press on 'Ver em tela cheia' and you'll get a full screen. It's pure  :drool: especially the 14th. Just not sure if I like to have two days of Quarterfinals rather than them spread over 4 days. I mean no football on the 2nd, 3rd, 6th,7th and 10th and 11th of July is going to be pure boredom.

Looking at the groups I can see plenty being decided before the last round. Really hope England's group is wide open and that Costa Rica can take a point off someone while Chile lives up to the hype they're building (they've been excellent against Brazil and Germany in their last friendlies and only lost by the odd goal). I think group E might end up being more open than people expect. Ecuador are the worst side of the SA teams but both them and Honduras will have the fans at the stadium on their side and will play in advantageous conditions. Honduras takes on Switzerland on the 25th of June in Manaus at 5PM when temperature could reach 33-34 with extreme humidity. (Italians were complaining about Recife at the Confed this is twice as bad). While Ecuador takes on France in front of probably at least 50 000 Brazilians supporting them at the Maracana while booing the French.

Really hope France messes it up (regardless of the Toon Army representation :lol: ) Got shit lucky in the draw and both them and Argentina basically got a free pass to the Quarterfinals.

Well, no I am buzzing over the thought of eating said lamb.

Guest Roger Kint

@themichaelowen 3m

Really enjoyed recording my solo piece today. Struggled a bit initially with the high notes but think I nailed it! #srworldcup

Going to be the worst World Cup song ever.

That Iranian comedian has written one he claims 'will be perfect' so hopefully that horrific idea of Owen, Gary Barlow & the Spice Girl etc will be forgotten very quickly. Iirc Djalili's song is on the radio this afternoon so could be good for a laugh at least, i honestly hope i never get to hear Owen sing :lol:

Was fucking horrendous, we wouldnt inflict this level of shite on Eurovision :lol:

You have to slaughter it first right?  Like yourself?

Well, yeah. My friend has a small holding/farm so he is pretty much self sufficient in meat, fruit and vegetables. I would love to be able to live like that.

Kill it, butcher it, cook it, eat it.

It's good to know where you food comes from, rather than it just appearing in a packet on the shelf of a shop.

Well, yeah. My friend has a small holding/farm so he is pretty much self sufficient in meat, fruit and vegetables. I would love to be able to live like that.

It's good to know where you food comes from, rather than it just appearing in a packet on the shelf of a shop.

So you'll be cool with just murdering this little defenceless lamb? Not reckon it might be like, a bit f***ing grim

So you don't eat meats at all I'd guess?

So you'll be cool with just murdering this little defenceless lamb? Not reckon it might be like, a bit fucking grim

Are you a vegetarian?

So you'll be cool with just murdering this little defenceless lamb? Not reckon it might be like, a bit f***ing grim

Are you a vegetarian?

There's a bit of a difference between eating meat and actually killing the animal that you are going to eat yourself.

Are you a vegetarian?

There's a bit of a difference between eating meat and actually killing the animal that you are going to eat yourself.

OTT but what's the difference? You mean you can't be fine with killing a lamb but you can be fine with eating it? Makes no sense. Now leave that discussion to PMs ffs has nothing to do with the World Cup in Brazil.

Are you a vegetarian?

OTT but what's the difference? You mean you can't be fine with killing a lamb but you can be fine with eating it? Makes no sense. Now leave that discussion to PMs ffs has nothing to do with the World Cup in Brazil.

OTT means over the top.

Are you a vegetarian?

OTT means over the top.

I meant OT (that's how we use it in sweden though as Off-topic)

and there's definitely a difference between killing things and eating things

In this instance what's the difference? Is it horrendous to slaughter a lamb in a farm together with farmers that do it on regular basis and probably sell it for you to eat it?

Except for in the sentence, "I'm killing it in the bedroom."

In this instance what's the difference? Is it horrendous to slaughter a lamb in a farm together with farmers that do it on regular basis and probably sell it for you to eat it?

I do not think that the people who kill animals for consumption are horrendous, I think the process of actually having to kill an animal is horrendous. That is why the farmer does it for me. I am aware that meat is made of animals, for I am not a simpleton. There is definitely a difference between killing and eating.

Back "OTT", I hope that the final is Brasil vs Spain and Diego Costa scores 16 goals to take the WC back to his homeland.

I do not think that the people who kill animals for consumption are horrendous, I think the process of actually having to kill an animal is horrendous. That is why the farmer does it for me. I am aware that meat is made of animals, for I am not a simpleton. There is definitely a difference between killing and eating.

Back "OTT", I hope that the final is Brasil vs Spain and Diego Costa scores 16 goals to take the WC back to his homeland.

Ok, in that way of thinking I agree with you. I wouldn't ever slaughter the animal, I might have misunderstood Bretts and Santoon position. I just thought it looked like they condemning slaughtering an animal.

As for your hope, you're a fucking dick, you had to pick 16goals didn't you?

As long as they keep the slaughtering of lambs in actual farms, rather than on streets to the stadiums in Brazil, I'm sure we'll all cope fine.

Still filthy from Greg to be able to do that, like. Stomach turning, and lamb is my favourite meat!

As long as they keep the slaughtering of lambs in actual farms, rather than on streets to the stadiums in Brazil, I'm sure we'll all cope fine.

Still filthy from Greg to be able to do that, like. Stomach turning, and lamb is my favourite meat!

Doubt they'll do it on the streets to the stadiums. :lol: Think it's a different experience. Guess everyone is different.

I'll be doing it on a farm for crying out loud.

My friend owns a farm, he employs a farmer to rear animals and grow crops. It's not like I am just going to find a random lamb in the wild and kill it.

I've actually helped do this with a pig once, quite some time ago when I was staying with an indigenous tribe in Costa Rica about 10 years ago.

My friend owns a farm, he employs a farmer to rear animals and grow crops. It's not like I am just going to find a random lamb in the wild and kill it.

I've actually helped do this with a pig once, quite some time ago when I was staying with an indigenous tribe in Costa Rica about 10 years ago.

One of them where the women all have their nips out?

One of them where the women all have their nips out?