2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greg, nice pics but use the spoilers next time, way to big of images.

Arena da Amazonia looking fab in my opinion. Arena Fonte Nova is in my opinion the worst of the lot, the colour inside is terrible. Unfortunately for me, that's where I'll see all my six games live in the WC.

Arena da Amazonia looking fab in my opinion. Arena Fonte Nova is in my opinion the worst of the lot, the colour inside is terrible. Unfortunately for me, that's where I'll see all my six games live in the WC.

Done, but do they not scale down? They look fine on my big screen and even on my phone and tablet? Pretty sure the page still loads the data when behind spoilers if thinking of people on mobile data.

Done, but do they not scale down? They look fine on my big screen and even on my phone and tablet? Pretty sure the page still loads the data when behind spoilers if thinking of people on mobile data.

I don't know, they looked huge at first now they look scaled down to fit my screen.

1024x768 is fine for anyone browsing on something manufactured in a year with a 2 at the start.

Think it was my browser, switched and it worked. In any case, it's a bit nicer to have the pictures in spoilers in my opinion.

The one in Curitiba looks like it might turn out nicely, if they ever finish it.

It looks bad on the outside in my opinion, but I think it will have one of the better atmosphere for games. The supporters sit relatively close to the field compared to normal Brazilian standards (Mineirao, Maracana etc.)

I interviewed Tim Vickery on Saturday night for my piece on the 1950 Final and he's a top bloke :thup: It's fascinating how much that defeat damaged one country and it'll be interesting to see if Brazil can banish those demons this summer.

I interviewed Tim Vickery on Saturday night for my piece on the 1950 Final and he's a top bloke :thup: It's fascinating how much that defeat damaged one country and it'll be interesting to see if Brazil can banish those demons this summer.

Very cool. Hoy it up here when you're finished (if possible), I'd be interesting in reading it. :thup:

Very cool. Hoy it up here when you're finished (if possible), I'd be interesting in reading it. :thup:

Same. I heard a lot about him on here until one day I was listening to a football programme on Brazilian TV and I heard the guy had an accent while speaking portuguese. His name then popped up, was one of few people I've ever heard talk sense on TV. :thup:

Same. I heard a lot about him on here until one day I was listening to a football programme on Brazilian TV and I heard the guy had an accent while speaking portuguese. His name then popped up, was one of few people I've ever heard talk sense on TV. :thup:

He's always great on World Football Phone-in. Guy knows his shit about South American football.

It looks like I'm going to arrive in Curitiba in April to stay until December as visa is taking ages. I managed to get tickets for all the games in the city so it was huge relief that they are confirmed and hopefully the stadium gets finished. I will spend some time in Rio in May then a week in Belo Horizonte in August. Plan is to find a few weekends when not busy to visit Florianopolis, Porto Alegre, Sao Paulo and see some friends.

Since deciding to go been following the Brazilian league/football and there is quite a few decent guys on Twitter who've got good knowledge. Vickery was one of the first I noticed for columns.

You twat.

It looks like I'm going to arrive in Curitiba in April to stay until December as visa is taking ages. I managed to get tickets for all the games in the city so it was huge relief that they are confirmed and hopefully the stadium gets finished. I will spend some time in Rio in May then a week in Belo Horizonte in August. Plan is to find a few weekends when not busy to visit Florianopolis, Porto Alegre, Sao Paulo and see some friends.

Since deciding to go been following the Brazilian league/football and there is quite a few decent guys on Twitter who've got good knowledge. Vickery was one of the first I noticed for columns.

:thup: Sounds like you have an excellent plan.

Managed to get my hand on more tickets now for the games in Salvador. Whole family and couple friends going to every game now that will be played there. Can't wait.

:thup: Sounds like you have an excellent plan.

Managed to get my hand on more tickets now for the games in Salvador. Whole family and couple friends going to every game now that will be played there. Can't wait.

I've got to make the most of it so going to try everything whilst doing to teaching. I'm jealous about Salvador as all the guys I've met have said to try and get there if I can. Sounds like will be mint experience.

I'm going to pay a visit to the training ground of Atletico PR as well where the Spain team are based for the WC. They seem to develop a few players (Nathan has been linked to Man City) and is highly regarded for facilities!