Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have an emergency. I forgot to pack the wife's hair straighteners. This could cause a serious problem as she'll be miserable as sin tomorrow. Do any of you metro sexual lads own a pair of straighteners that I could lend off you tomorrow morning.

Guest neesy111

I have an emergency. I forgot to pack the wife's hair straighteners. This could cause a serious problem as she'll be miserable as sin tomorrow. Do any of you metro sexual lads own a pair of straighteners that I could lend off you tomorrow morning.

I do.

I do.

Nice one. Can you bring them along tomorrow morning? I'll get them back to you on Sunday.

Guest neesy111

I do.

Nice one. Can you bring them along tomorrow morning? I'll get them back to you on Sunday.

:thup:

I can exclusively reveal that the Reds are not interested in securing the services of Stu.

We need the right type of character in the dressing room, unfortunately Stu does not currently fit the bill.

We have however made a signing which in no small part is down to the pulling power - literally or metaphorically - of my Bosnian stalwart. This may or may not be the last signing of the evening, stay tuned.