Defeat vs Reading =?

Newcastle Fan

i sure hope we win but IF we somehow manage to lose to reading tommorw

that will end our so called "unbeaten run",and might put us as 19th..

our overall peformence is still extremely horrible,don't be fooled by the 2 wins and few draws we managed in our last games,we are still 18th,struggling for relegation,something we didnt even have to think about till this season (that and roeders amazing recored of finishing 7th as care taker,relegating as permenet manager)

the question is simple:

Should we sack roeder if we lose tommorw?

Guest toon tone rudeboy

If we lose to Reading tomorrow, are the Shepherd protests going to start back up? as that appears to have been laid to rest....

Well I never wanted him to be employed, so technically yes. But that's different.

It would probably be a rather daft time to do it given the supposed 'ongoing' talks regarding a takeover. They might have their own plans.

Guest Ridzuan

Unless we got an immediate replacement for him,and I mean for a long term,sacking him will only add to our already overgrowing problems.

Well I never wanted him to be employed, so technically yes. But that's different.

It would probably be a rather daft time to do it given the supposed 'ongoing' talks regarding a takeover. They might have their own plans.

but keeping him in december might mean

=19th and no chance to reach europe

=out of the league cup

=some good players leaving (besides luque)

=takeover talks fail because no one wants to buy a fuc*ed up team

but keeping him in december might mean

=19th and no chance to reach europe

=out of the league cup

=some good players leaving (besides luque)

etc...

Were 12 pionts off 3rd, hardly cut adrift if you ask me. Not much chance in the Leauge Cup anyway, we'll be very lucky to beat Chelsea.

As for good players leaving I've heard nothing on that front, the talk seems to be we will be buying not selling come January.

Or none of that.

if none of that happen,we won't sack him,i iwould like him to be good here..but Tbh we couldnt beat sheff united at home,and with all of our players besides owen fit vs man city,the best we got was a draw.

so i am really not optmistc that we will get out of december in one peace..

but keeping him in december might meanplayers leaving (besides luque)

etc...

Were 12 pionts off 3rd, hardly cut adrift if you ask me. Not much chance in the Leauge Cup anyway, we'll be very lucky to beat Chelsea.

As for good players leaving I've heard nothing on that front, the talk seems to be we will be buying not selling come January.

how about:

zoggy,milner,parker,luque,emre,rossi,bramble,...

Or none of that.

if none of that happen,we won't sack him,i iwould like him to be good here..but Tbh we couldnt beat sheff united at home,and with all of our players besides owen fit vs man city,the best we got was a draw.

Given, Babayaro, Bramble and Martins all missed the Man City game.

Or none of that.

ok 4 players missed it :D

but really,do u think them not playing is the reason we didnt win?

but keeping him in december might meanplayers leaving (besides luque)

etc...

how about:

zoggy,milner,parker,luque,emre,rossi,bramble,...

What are you on about? Roeder has said N'Zogbia is going nowhere. Milner says he is happy here. Rossi isn't our player. I doubt Bramble will be sold without a replacement. Luque deserves to be sold. As for Parker and Emre I've seen nothing to suggest they will leave.

Or none of that.

ok 4 players missed it :D

but really,do u think them not playing is the reason we didnt win?

Those 4 players could have had a major difference on the outcome of the game. However we will never know.

talks are that:

Zoggy moves to arsenal

Milner to villa,denied but i really can see him leaving if we finish december at a bad postion

Parker to united,instead of Hargreaves,might just happen if he see's no hope and some of u lot keep booing him every game

Emre is linked to many clubs,he might also leave if he see's no hope in europe next season

Remember that any player could leave if we just finish mid season in the relegation zone,they are all more then ready to leave because they are big players and big champions league side's want to them,so why waste next season in a relegation-battling side..

talks are that:

Zoggy moves to arsenal

Milner to villa,denied but i really can see him leaving if we finish december at a bad postion

Parker to united,instead of Hargreaves,might just happen if he see's no hope and some of u lot keep booing him every game

Emre is linked to many clubs,he might also leave if he see's no hope in europe next season

Remember that any player could leave if we just finish mid season in the relegation zone,they are all more then ready to leave because they are big players and big champions league side's want to them,so why waste next season in a relegation-battling side..

Zoggy to Arsenal - Roeder has siad no chance

Milner to Villa - Milner says he is happy up north.

Parker to Man U - Sounds like a Clubcall rumour to me

Emre to other clubs - Has said he is happy here. Don't think the club would sell unless they get a BIG offer

man,u see they are all happy now

but we are heading throw the most importent time of the season,the holiday matchs

losing 50% of those matchs might mean that our whole season is gone...

and even if the players are saying something now,who would u choose, going to a team with a chance of reaching europe and win something this season,or our relegation threatend side,of course some loyal players will choose to stay,but i don't think we have alot of those in our current squad..