Newcastle United 0 - 1 Arsenal - 29/12/13 - post-match reaction from page 33

Rich

Was good to see MotD absolve Williamson of any blame for the goal as well although I think Shearer was an axe to grind with Colo so looks to blame him for everything anyway!

Shearer didn't like him when he was manager here, so it's no wonder seeing him shoot down Colo at any given chance on TV. Can't stand Shearer as a pundit, like.

I can't either, but he's been extremely complimentary of Colo in the last 3 years.

Not from what i've seen, always felt he's had some sort of agenda with him. Came in as manager, Colo makes a mistake then immediately dropped. Then whenever he's made a mistake here, he's on TV slaughtering his defensive abilities.

Was good to see MotD absolve Williamson of any blame for the goal as well although I think Shearer was an axe to grind with Colo so looks to blame him for everything anyway!

Shearer didn't like him when he was manager here, so it's no wonder seeing him shoot down Colo at any given chance on TV. Can't stand Shearer as a pundit, like.

I can't either, but he's been extremely complimentary of Colo in the last 3 years.

Not from what i've seen, always felt he's had some sort of agenda with him. Came in as manager, Colo makes a mistake then immediately dropped. Then whenever he's made a mistake here, he's on TV slaughtering his defensive abilities.

That's how I've seen it as well. No in between, he doesn't play and Shearer says we miss him, he does play and Shearer picks fault with him.

One thing that really annoyed me during this game (and in previous games) is Sissoko and debuchy's ability to do well down the right, get into a great crossing position, and there be no one in the box, there was one point where the two of them and Remy were all on the right wing and the closest person  to attack the box was Anita standing on the edge of the box in line with the near post. I mean I like the bloke and everything, good footballer, but he couldn't win  a header in a school full of midgets.

Arsenal sat back and we launched stuff at them, only takes a decent knock down or defensive slip up in those situations to craft an equaliser and I had no problem with that at all.

So, you'd be happy with Allardyce and Pullis kind of football?

Lord give me strength. :suicide: