Remy Cabella

Yaron

Guest Roger Kint

Aren't Cabella and de Jong totally different types of players? Shows how scattergun and value based the transfer policy is if that's the case.

From what i have seen yeah but thats not NUFC's biggest issue when it comes down to it. The cheaper one will sign. Wouldnt mind Siem and Payet or similar though then its just a small matter of two strikers :hmm:

Aren't Cabella and de Jong totally different types of players? Shows how scattergun and value based the transfer policy is if that's the case.

From what i have seen yeah but thats not NUFC's biggest issue when it comes down to it. The cheaper one will sign. Wouldnt mind Siem and Payet or similar though then its just a small matter of two strikers :hmm:

Good job strikers aren't usually expensive and hard to sign then :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Bendtner & Gomis, problem soled :lol:

Lyon have rejected two clubs bids for that other striker by the looks of it. Maybe we have started underbidding on multiple fronts

Lyon have rejected two clubs bids for that other striker by the looks of it. Maybe we have started underbidding on multiple fronts

Lacazette? Decent player, similar(ish) to Remy IIRC.

Guest Roger Kint

Lacazette? Decent player, similar(ish) to Remy IIRC.

Yeah him. Agree with Mole, we wont pay what they want either

Guest Roger Kint

Is there a good 1st team player we are prepared to pay for? :lol:  (Apart from Colback)

Am sure theres loads around who are valued at £8m+ where the clubs will accept under £7m :lol:

Fat Sams insane transfers have really fucked up any chance of us taking a risk again, have we overpaid for anyone since?

Is there a good 1st team player we are prepared to pay for? :lol:  (Apart from Colback)

Am sure theres loads around who are valued at £8m+ where the clubs will accept under £7m :lol:

Fat Sams insane transfers have really fucked up any chance of us taking a risk again, have we overpaid for anyone since?

You could argue Anita...I wouldn't like but many would.

Guest Roger Kint

You could argue Anita...I wouldn't like but many would.

What was he? £5-6m? I wouldnt argue that at all, under different tactics/manager it would look a steal imo.

Should just about avoid relegation with those two, so job done. That said, I think you're being massively over-optimistic to think we'll sign two strikers while we've still got Cisse on the books. It'll be one of those at best.

Guest Roger Kint

Should just about avoid relegation with those two, so job done. That said, I think you're being massively over-optimistic to think we'll sign two strikers while we've still got Cisse on the books. It'll be one of those at best.

True, make it one of those and a loan deal on 31 Aug for Carlos Kickabout

Guest Roger Kint

Seems like Marseille are in for Cabella now. Oh well, we tried!

Thought they were skint? Been linked with MYM today in same papers