Clément Grenier

LRD

Guest alijmitchell

Hence why I think that Tim Krul, being of our top-bracket, could very easily start to consider his position here - he very well could achieve cups and titles and champions league football, but not with us. I'm guessing that he might be starting to think that way which is obviously speculation, but if he is, then of course staying here is wasting his career.

Tim Krul wasting away here, f***ing hell  :spit:

Okay, What do you think Tim Krul could achieve in football realistically? If you could put yourself in his position, what do you think he thinks he can achieve? Can NUFC at present match his ambition or help him to get there? Or is the answer to Tim Krul's conundrum to move elsewhere?

Been here since he was 17, settled in life, playing week in week out for a club he loves, and playing for his country. Obviously if Barcelona or whoever come in for him, he would leave but that doesn't mean to say he's wasting away here, far from it. We've been brilliant with Krul and just as he has with us and i'm sure he appreciates that more than thinking he's wasting away his career.

As soon as caulkin sent that tweet about pardew being 'subdued' you knew it was over with. Im not his biggest fan and aye, he knew what he was getting into etc but fucking hell, Ashley doesnt half fuck him over time after time mind.

Bollocks to him.

Okay, What do you think Tim Krul could achieve in football realistically? If you could put yourself in his position, what do you think he thinks he can achieve? Can NUFC at present match his ambition or help him to get there? Or is the answer to Tim Krul's conundrum to move elsewhere?

Does Tim Krul have a conundrum? He's playing every week in a top league in front of 50k fans and he's keeping goal for the Netherlands. I doubt he wakes up every morning gutted about how his career is going.

Hmm, you know who that sounds an awful lot like? Yohan Cabaye.

Shola Ameobi will probably start the derby tomorrow. In 2014.

I fancy him to score. With his record against these, his mentality will be on a different scale to anyone else. Even when he was brought on in 2012 and saved us, he probably felt he could do that.

Does Tim Krul have a conundrum? He's playing every week in a top league in front of 50k fans and he's keeping goal for the Netherlands. I doubt he wakes up every morning gutted about how his career is going.

:lol: Fuck all like it. We've brought Krul through the ranks, he's progressed with us as he has with Dutch side, from under 18's, going up a level each time. Everytime Krul has been linked away, his quotes have never once said anything negative, not even a hint he might consider a move. Whereas Cabaye, would say he's happy here but hinted a lot he would leave.

Krul has never moaned about the board or spoke badly of Pardew or anything to suggest he thinks his career is wasting away. I think he's one of the few players who genuinely loves being here and would only leave were a massive club come in for him.

It's like most people predicted even once it was clear Cabaye was being sold, we are comfortably going to finish mid-table, why on earth would Ashley spend money on a replacement? To finish 8th instead of 10th? People can say we are only 5 points off Europe, but we already know the powers that be don't want Europe. If we shift Marveaux and Jonas in the summer we might add to the squad then.

There's yet to be one single reason posted in here that Ashley would want to bring this lad in. Not one.

Guest bimpy474

If any player yearns for and wants to play in the Champions League, or wants to win a cup. If they play for Newcastle United that simply wont happen. Our owner has our limits set and that really is that.

It's disgusting and all we can do is wait for the day this cunt leaves.

:lol: Fuck all like it. We've brought Krul through the ranks, he's progressed with us as he has with Dutch side, from under 18's, going up a level each time. Everytime Krul has been linked away, his quotes have never once said anything negative, not even a hint he might consider a move. Whereas Cabaye, would say he's happy here but hinted a lot he would leave.

Krul has never moaned about the board or spoke badly of Pardew or anything to suggest he thinks his career is wasting away. I think he's one of the few players who genuinely loves being here and would only leave were a massive club come in for him.

I'm not sure what kind of point you're trying to make here? That players don't leave clubs if they've been there for a while and have publicly said they're happy to stay?

There is no defense of the way this club is run. What's the point of good business practice if the football doesn't matter? Certainly made me stop spending my money on it, if not my interest in the club and theres every need to rage about it; we're treated as a tolerated annoyance provide we buy our ticket, a wonga-ised shirt and a pie once a week.

They have actually managed to change some supporters mindsets from that of  football fans to people who take more interest in balance sheets and accounts. I'm only bothered about the football and once again we've lost our best player with no sign of a replacement to come in even though it had been on the cards since August. That we have once again gone through another transfer window without making a signing who will actually be our player for keeps and doesn't have a parent club is a disgrace for a club of our size.

I'm not sure what kind of point you're trying to make here? That players don't leave clubs if they've been there for a while and have publicly said they're happy to stay?

FWIW. Shay Given.

There is no defense of the way this club is run. What's the point of good business practice if the football doesn't matter? Certainly made me stop spending my money on it, if not my interest in the club and theres every need to rage about it; we're treated as a tolerated annoyance provide we buy our ticket, a wonga-ised shirt and a pie once a week.

They have actually managed to change some supporters mindsets from that of  football fans to people who take more interest in balance sheets and accounts.

This is my biggest gripe. There used to be a time when no one give two fucks about balance sheets.

My original point is we aren't wasting away Tim Krul's career, we've been brilliant to him. I also don't expect any transfer requests from him anytime soon either as i think he loves it here but were a top club come calling i think he will leave as you would expect him too.

Surprised people think Krul is wasting away and will be looking for a new club. Don't think he's shown anything in the slightest to suggest that and it's just another case of look how good he is, he can do better than us, papers link him with another club so he will be leaving in the next window.

They have actually managed to change some supporters mindsets from that of  football fans to people who take more interest in balance sheets and accounts.

It's canny annoying, this line. If you want to talk about transfers or ambition or anything like that you have to also talk about money.

If any player yearns for and wants to play in the Champions League, or wants to win a cup. If they play for Newcastle United that simply wont happen. Our owner has our limits set and that really is that.

It's disgusting and all we can do is wait for the day this cunt leaves.

:thup: I'd be astonished if any player in the dressing room, Tim Krul included, wouldn't seriously consider a move to a more ambitious club. And it'll only increase the longer this goes on.

It's canny annoying, this line. If you want to talk about transfers or ambition or anything like that you have to also talk about money.

We've just pulled in 20 million + unspent TV revenue.

At one point no one was arsed about transfer fees - it was just about getting the right players. I wish the board and supporters put the same level of concern into the teamsheet as they do the balance sheet.