Clément Grenier

LRD

Guest bimpy474

Ashley is a f***ing disease on this club and he can choke on a cock as far as I'm concerned.

Seems the worm is turning for you.

Turned a long time ago regards Ashley, acquiescence towards Pardew is a different thing altogether...

You bellend.

Ashley is a f***ing disease on this club and he can choke on a cock as far as I'm concerned.

Turned a long time ago regards Ashley, acquiescence towards Pardew is a different thing altogether...

Not really as we know he's complicit in it all.

Tim Krul is wasting his career if he wants to win things and challenge for the Champions League, as is HBA, MYM, Santon, Sissoko etc.

Our players get linked away every window, it's because we have a good team. Like it or not but Ashley has built a good team here, then once they hit a standard worthy of champions league football, we say they are too good for us and will leave. The fact we have a good handful of these players whilst other clubs maybe have one or two if they are lucky, shows how good our team really is.

Ashley built the team? I thought the fat f***er is useless...but hats off for his scouting skills then

:lol:

Well i'd say Roman built Chelsea, the Arabs built Man City...i wouldn't look into their chief scout and heap the praise. Ashley is the one who has put the money in for the majority of players we have now and is paying their wages. He's done excellent for the money he has spent to assemble such a team. There's just still many other factors to why he's still hated here and rightly so imo.

Ashley hasn't put the money in, selling players has paid for the squad we have now, not money from his pocket and he doesn't pay their wages you f***ing mentalist, the Sky money does. And that's not to mention the massive transfer surplus we have built up since he's been here.

Are you actually for real, give your f***ing head a shake.

:lol: I'm not saying it's coming out of his piggy bank, but it's still technically his money if it comes from a player sale or TV rights. He doesn't have to spend 10 million on Cisse, he doesn't have to spend 8 million on Mbiwa. It's not like he's forced to spend money on transfers, he can keep the Cabaye money forever if he likes. He doesn't need to replace him. For now we are comfortable top 10 club with or without Cabaye and he's happy with that.

However when he has spent money, he's spent it wisely, yes a few transfers have been a waste but every club makes poor decisions from time to time but you can't argue with what he's bought on the budget he's used and if you look at other clubs around us, we've been far wiser than them. We were a promoted team only in 2010, and now we are wanting to push into the top 6, at least we have got ourselves back in a position to contend and progressed the standard of players at the club dramatically.

Guest Haris Vuckic

If Pardew goes Ashley employs another mate to do and say the same things. Makes no odds.

He isn't going to suddenly develop an ambitious streak.

Guest neesy111

This is only our fourth season back in the premier league. I didn't expect us to be challenging for a champions league spot and we're not. Ho-hum.

4th.

If Pardew goes Ashley employs another mate to do and say the same things. Makes no odds.

Aye, this is it. Until Ashley fucks off we aren't going much higher, like. Hovering around 6th-10th is best it's going to get under this kernt.

In which case Pardew deserves the same bile that you reserve for Ashley. Unless you rate him as a manager, but then you have to give the credit to Ashley for making a shrewd appointment.

This is only our third season back in the premier league. I didn't expect us to be challenging for a champions league spot and we're not. Ho-hum.

Genuinely thick as f***.

Unnecessary.

Well start making sense then. What has the length of time we've been in the league got to do with where we can be finishing?

If we kept Cabaye and signed another striker and a left winger earlier on in the window I see no reason why we couldn't challenge for a Champions League place? We're 9 points off 4th now and were 6 points off at the start of January.

Tim Krul is wasting his career if he wants to win things and challenge for the Champions League, as is HBA, MYM, Santon, Sissoko etc.

Our players get linked away every window, it's because we have a good team. Like it or not but Ashley has built a good team here, then once they hit a standard worthy of champions league football, we say they are too good for us and will leave. The fact we have a good handful of these players whilst other clubs maybe have one or two if they are lucky, shows how good our team really is.

Ashley built the team? I thought the fat f***er is useless...but hats off for his scouting skills then

Well i'd say Roman built Chelsea, the Arabs built Man City...i wouldn't look into their chief scout and heap the praise. Ashley is the one who has put the money in for the majority of players we have now and is paying their wages. He's done excellent for the money he has spent to assemble such a team. There's just still many other factors to why he's still hated here and rightly so imo.

debatable but I see where you're oming from. For me he just sanctioned cheap deals without having any clue. It was pure luck

This is only our third season back in the premier league. I didn't expect us to be challenging for a champions league spot and we're not. Ho-hum.

Genuinely thick as f***.

Unnecessary.

True dat. I'm sorry you could have has access to some form of education if you wanted.

Guest bimpy474

Ashley hasn't put the money in, selling players has paid for the squad we have now, not money from his pocket and he doesn't pay their wages you f***ing mentalist, the Sky money does. And that's not to mention the massive transfer surplus we have built up since he's been here.

Are you actually for real, give your f***ing head a shake.

:lol: I'm not saying it's coming out of his piggy bank, but it's still technically his money if it comes from a player sale or TV rights. He doesn't have to spend 10 million on Cisse, he doesn't have to spend 8 million on Mbiwa. It's not like he's forced to spend money on transfers, he can keep the Cabaye money forever if he likes. He doesn't need to replace him. For now we are comfortable top 10 club with or without Cabaye and he's happy with that.

However when he has spent money, he's spent it wisely, yes a few transfers have been a waste but every club makes poor decisions from time to time but you can't argue with what he's bought on the budget he's used and if you look at other clubs around us, we've been far wiser than them. We were a promoted team only in 2010, and now we are wanting to push into the top 6, at least we have got ourselves back in a position to contend and progressed the standard of players at the club dramatically.

Right i've been saying this for a while but, the thing with us spending wisely. That ship has sailed, teams see us coming and we can no longer do that. The facts to back that up are if as expected we sign no one today. It will be 18 months of 2 loan signings (Remy, De Jong) and a 16 year old kid (Kemen), by the end of this season.

That isn't a club spending wisely, it's a club not spending at all. It's ridiculous that you and others cannot see the writing on the wall.

Genuinely thick as f***.

Unnecessary.

True dat. I'm sorry you could have has access to some form of education if you wanted.

I could have has access. Brilliant.

Guest Haris Vuckic

In which case Pardew deserves the same bile that you reserve for Ashley. Unless you rate him as a manager, but then you have to give the credit to Ashley for making a shrewd appointment.

Thick as mince.

Guest bimpy474

Keep it civil please folks, appreciate it's difficult when tensions are running high.

Shud up Rich it's deadline day.....Deadliine Day :lol:

Thick as mince.

I get it, you don't have an explanation for your cock eyed stance on this issue.

Genuinely thick as f***.

Unnecessary.

Well start making sense then. What has the length of time we've been in the league got to do with where we can be finishing?

If we kept Cabaye and signed another striker and a left winger earlier on in the window I see no reason why we couldn't challenge for a Champions League place? We're 9 points off 4th now and were 6 points off at the start of January.

Because it takes time to build a quality squad, unless you're spending tons of money which we never will. And on your way up you'll have players poached, which sets back the process once again. People are frustrated because they feel we're not that far away. I don't rate our players as highly as some do and basically think we are where we should be give or take a couple of places. I'm not thrilled about where we are obviously, but I'm not going to be spending all my time following Newcastle in a never ending rage either. This is meant to be enjoyable!