Hull City 1 - 4 Newcastle United - 01/03/14 - Post-match reaction from page 33

Dave

Throughly enjoyed the trip, good craic all round, however there are some right fuckwits who follow NUFC. Young'uns looking to fight anyone around who was up for it, obviously off their face on the charles. Still once it calmed down we had a laugh.

Oh and I got Remy's right boot!!!!

Guest reefatoon

Throughly enjoyed the trip, good craic all round, however there are some right fuckwits who follow NUFC. Young'uns looking to fight anyone around who was up for it, obviously off their face on the charles. Still once it calmed down we had a laugh.

It's all Pardnut's fault, they are just following his lead.  This is the reason he needs, sacked then locked up. the bastard is an evil menace to society, and far too impressionable on our upstanding, wide eyed, innocent youth.  We need to bang up Alan.

Was that the one that barely made the first row? Most pathetic throw i've ever seen, how can you throw a boot from 6 yards away and nearly miss the whole stand  :laugh:

I certainly wasn't complaining!! Me mate actually went to catch it, missed it and knocked it next to me. Thanks very much HAHA