The Alan Pardew bullshit thread

lovejoy

14 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Missing something @Alan Pardew

Screenshot_20240118-074619.png

If that is real, I can’t believe he’s had a professional photo done for an an Oyster card. Oh wait, I can. It’s Alan "The King" Pardew we’re on about😂

Thank you for locating my card lads. I’m off to the talkSPORT studio and then later I’ll probably have a big lunch. 

and thank you for bumping this thread. I’m delighted to still have two threads about the King on here. Remember when we got 5th and won all those games? Good times. See ya later. 

• 1 month later...
On 18/01/2024 at 01:46, Alan Pardew said:

Thank you for locating my card lads. I’m off to the talkSPORT studio and then later I’ll probably have a big lunch. 

and thank you for bumping this thread. I’m delighted to still have two threads about the King on here. Remember when we got 5th and won all those games? Good times. See ya later. 

Thought you came across uncharacteristically well here.

Still can't stand you though.

I think Young Eddie has done a terrific job so far at Newcastle United. I’m sad to read the negative comments about him on social media and even from some pundits who’ve come through with some right rubbish. 

remember that quarter final against benfica? With a bit more luck and better finishing we might have beat them. See ya later lads. 

Watched that yesterday and it blows my mind how Souness never once looks at his own decisions during that time. He blames the fans, the media, the players.... never him.

Also boils my piss that they took until the last minute to mention our injuries, which have been the overwhelming elephant in the room all season.

Don't discuss our season without discussion injuries, just don't.