The Football Adverts Thread

Interpolic

Football adverts deserve a thread tbh.

Can remember when that Nike Brazil one was out and me and my brothers played football in the airport when we were off on holiday somewhere and thought we were fucking mint.  Everyone else thought we were twats like, but so fuck.

Guest firetotheworks

LOCK THIS FUCKIN SH!T!

Nah, wey aye I did that as well like. Down northumberland street then with some old blokes at the green.

The Airport one is my favourite, but whenever I think of one it's always Cantona, Maldini, Wright, Brolin etc against the minions of hell and Cantona flicking his collar up, saying 'au revoir' and blasting him to shreds. So fucking cool, even if I did despise Cantona at the time.

Guest firetotheworks

I was just taking the piss out of that one the other day actually. Shearer confirming his manhood by telling everyone he liked woodwork. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

It's not even the one I was talking about. I can't find the one I mean. No idea what it was for either, possibly sausages.

Guest firetotheworks

Is that the one where he helps the old granny with the bags but struggles to hold a Big Mac?

Was for McDonalds as well I think.

No idea, I just remember him saying "I liked woodwork mind" when talking about school. Footballer.Lad : Must.Like.Woodwork