N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the deal with the transfers?

Do they come in to effect straight away or after the group stages?

e.g If I took Valbuena out now and replaced him with Sissoko would it work for tonight?

Transfer market closed

The transfer window will be opened during the official rest days of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™

:dontknow:

Oh sorry, I'm on the sun version :lol:

I didn't sign up to this but presumed it was with the sun also.

I wish. FIFA one is absolute tripe. Thanks again Taylor!

I wonder if the players values' will change, or the budget for the last 16 round. Presumably all or most of the teams with cheapos will be out of the tournament, so making a decent 23 man squad with a 100M budget will be a tough task.

So an average of 4.3M per player where the cheapest players who actually take to the pitch will be around that mark? Everybody will end up with the same squad.. :yao:

At the later stages it will become factually impossible to create a 23 man squad. For example, Brazil have only one player under that 4.3M mark. Looks like they've really thought this through.. :lol:

I'm assuming you're allowed to keep the Honduras/Iran/Algeria players til the end, theyll just be unable to play and therefore reduce your talent pool.

Hmmm yes, that would make (absolutely no) sense.. :lol:

Aye well not everyone updates their squad constantly like a massive tangerine nerd.