N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think it's going to be the defenders/keepers where it's won, everyone is going to have similar midfielders and strikers given how far and away the best scorers were.

Guest Roger Kint

Should have captained James. Don't let me down RVP.

Still only got 13, bit of a joke that goals arent more for non strikers

Guest Roger Kint

Fuck off Colombia manager, taking off your best two players :lol:

Went from 28 to 26 :lol:

I hate this game its consuming me :lol:

James'll be back to 28 with the clean sheet point, which is a positive of them coming off early.

Whoscored has Cuadrado at 97% pass accuracy, so that makes 10 for him if FIFA do it right.

Guest Roger Kint

James'll be back to 28 with the clean sheet point, which is a positive of them coming off early.

Whoscored has Cuadrado at 97% pass accuracy, so that makes 10 for him if FIFA do it right.

Still pissed i picked Gustavo over Cuadrado for some mental reason :lol:

Hopefully this round is a reverse of rd 3 of the group stage, for me

Then, I had most of my players in the first half of the round, and was like 20+ points clear at the top here.  Now, I've only had 1 player playing today whereas everyone else seems to have a fair few.

I wont be anywhere near the top come the end of this round though, like I said  :lol:

Thank f*** for that.

Pwah, Holland keep a clean sheet tomorrow and I'll be laughing. (Way to jinx your team :lol:)

Ospina made shedloads of saves as well though, which was a nice bonus. 13 points!

Herrera is guaranteed a goal after I took him out for Fernandinho last minute too.

Had him in too. Then I heard from Holland training Wijnaldum looked likely to start again (instead of De Guzman) as he trained with the first team. 3 milion only, which left me a couple of million to replace Slimani with super sub Depay. Hope it works out. Either way, after Neymar's failure today I'm quite pleased I have 5 decent striker options. Now watch Slimani get a hattrick v Germany. :lol: