N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

What's your current formation? If say. 4-3-3 with 3 strikers already played, remove 2 of them and the formation becomes available.

3-4-3 now but the available options are that and 4-3-3. If i take them out can i put them back if it doesnt let me change it?

3-4-3 and you want to switch to a 5-4-1? I assume your 3 strikers have already played their matches. If so, remove 2 of your strikers and 5-4-1 becomes available.

Guest Roger Kint

3-4-3 and you want to switch to a 5-4-1? I assume your 3 strikers have already played their matches. If so, remove 2 of your strikers and 5-4-1 becomes available.

Aye it has thank god. Had Rodriguez & Zabaletta on the bench but Benzema & neymar only had 9 between them.

Guest Roger Kint

65 pts with Kompany, De Bruyne, Di Maria, Lavezzi and Messi © to play. Once again a pretty good haul. 16 points for Esseid Belkalem of Algeria!  :yikes:

Think Djabou has more than Neymar in this :lol:

Belkalem deserved that many like, he was immense :lol:

Extra 10 points added overnight, which was a nice surprise. Djabou getting 7 off the bench a real bonus.

Wow, so much more points now than when I looked last night. What the hell?  :lol:

Kroos and Mostefa were on 4, now 6. Muller was on 6, now on 14 (captain - I'll change that so really 3 to 7). Halliche was on 3, now 5. Mertesacker was on 5, now 12.

I have 5 Argentinians and Origi on the bench.  I'm now scared to take points out because last time I did that I lost out  :lol:

Wow, so much more points now than when I looked last night. What the hell?  :lol:

Kroos and Mostefa were on 4, now 6. Muller was on 6, now on 14 (captain - I'll change that so really 3 to 7). Halliche was on 3, now 5. Mertesacker was on 5, now 12.

I have 5 Argentinians and Origi on the bench.  I'm now scared to take points out because last time I did that I lost out  :lol:

You should defo take them all out. You have to gamble at this stage.

I'll definitely be taking some out. Maybe not all, got Fernandez and Rojo for defence.. I really feel they can get a clean sheet, but it seems clean sheets are a rarity this world cup