The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Wouldn't mind some of those Norwegian write-ups Kaiz. Same for anyone with info on Sweden. Gonna look more at these because the leagues that are coming to an end have become ridiculous.

This. Had Elfsborg on yesterday but they were beaten away from home by Halmstad, still to early in the season to predict the stronger teams methinks. Malmo drew 3-3 with Falkenbergs on Friday aswell, never heard of Falkenbergs.

http://i58.tinypic.com/vcxy6f.png

:lol: That just serves to emphasise the obnoxious margins the bookies have. While they would never offer the 'true' cash out value, £12.75 isn't even remotely close to reasonable.

Guest Roger Kint

Nice little profit last night on a -1 treble for Bournmouth, Valencia & Sporting. Thats funded my Punchestown betting this week.

Nice little profit last night on a -1 treble for Bournmouth, Valencia & Sporting. Thats funded my Punchestown betting this week.

I had exactly the same treble and my first thought was that it will cover my Punchestown betting :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

I had exactly the same treble and my first thought was that it will cover my Punchestown betting :lol:

:lol: Was easy money, not that am going big this week but covers the daily ew L15's i have planned.

Today went for Cliff House, Flemenstar, Coeur Joyeux & Art off Synergy plus a daft £4 acca on Wish ye didnt/Douvin/Don Poli/Liverpool. Not a great day for betting really so just the £10 on

Anyone seen these Paddy Power 'put £20 on a match, get a free in-play £10' bets?

Am I right in saying that if you put £20 on Chelsea, the free £10 on a draw and £4.50 on a Leicester win..... you're guaranteed to make a profit on the £24.50?

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone seen these Paddy Power 'put £20 on a match, get a free in-play £10' bets?

Am I right in saying that if you put £20 on Chelsea, the free £10 on a draw and £4.50 on a Leicester win..... you're guaranteed to make a profit on the £24.50?

You would need to bet the Leicester one with another site mind, am assuming they can void any 'guaranteed win' bets like bet365 do.

The free £10 is two £5 bets iirc

:lol: Was easy money, not that am going big this week but covers the daily ew L15's i have planned.

Today went for Cliff House, Flemenstar, Coeur Joyeux & Art off Synergy plus a daft £4 acca on Wish ye didnt/Douvin/Don Poli/Liverpool. Not a great day for betting really so just the £10 on

It's a long week so I'm just going to put a L15 on per day. Went for Treo Eile; The Game Changer; Champagne Fever and Act of Synergy today for a bit of entertainment.

Guest Roger Kint

It's a long week so I'm just going to put a L15 on per day. Went for Treo Eile; The Game Changer; Champagne Fever and Act of Synergy today for a bit of entertainment.

That first race looks a pile of shit mind, got no faith in WYD given its shocking record but worth the shot in the acca. Actually a few at Newcastle tonight i fancy more so may well put another L15 on there if today starts well.

That first race looks a pile of s*** mind, got no faith in WYD given its shocking record but worth the shot in the acca. Actually a few at Newcastle tonight i fancy more so may well put another L15 on there if today starts well.

Aye, I'm thinking of heading over to Gosforth tonight. I've got 4 annual passes in my draw at work so I rarely miss a meeting but not sure if I can be arsed with the later finish on a Tuesday night.

I really like the look of Ravenhoe in the first race based on the Doncaster form (the 2nd has been placed twice since, the 5th has won a decent maiden at Nottingham). 

Guest Roger Kint

I always look out for Dods horses, especially up here as they tend to run well at a price. Has two interesting ones tonight(the other is shit) plus Easterby's in the penultimate looks good.

I always look out for Dods horses, especially up here as they tend to run well at a price. Has two interesting ones tonight(the other is s***) plus Easterby's in the penultimate looks good.

I always back Dods at Newcastle! In 2009 I went to Newcastle for the first time and my dad has always followed Dods' horses. He told me to back Dods' all day. He won the first race with Kaptain Kirkup @16/1 - today Kaptain Kommander runs and I really fancy it. In the last race, Star Cracker isn't without a shout at a big price.

Guest Roger Kint

I always look out for Dods horses, especially up here as they tend to run well at a price. Has two interesting ones tonight(the other is s***) plus Easterby's in the penultimate looks good.

I always back Dods at Newcastle! In 2009 I went to Newcastle for the first time and my dad has always followed Dods' horses. He told me to back Dods' all day. He won the first race with Kaptain Kirkup @16/1 - today Kaptain Kommander runs and I really fancy it. In the last race, Star Cracker isn't without a shout at a big price.

I have been the same since a mate met him and was invited to his stables. Used to give us tips on which would be trying, these days he generally puts them all out to win. Won a fortune on Barney McGrew a few years back on Plate Day. Used to be a nightmare when he ran The Osteopath & Osteopathic Remedy in the same race every bastrd time though :lol:

:lol: I've ended up having small e/w bets on Kommander Kirkup and Star Cracker today. I'm going to head up to the races after work - it's better than sitting in the house all night!

Backed Ravenhoe and Bapak Asmara - 2x Singles, 1x Double.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: I've ended up having small e/w bets on Kommander Kirkup and Star Cracker today. I'm going to head up to the races after work - it's better than sitting in the house all night!

Backed Ravenhoe and Bapak Asmara - 2x Singles, 1x Double.

Was just going to do ew Patent on them and also Tamayuz Magic.

Had a great night at Newcastle races thanks to the big shout on Rockabilly Riot. Was plenty of talk in the members bar about this one before the off. If showstoppa wins the last it's been a superb night.

Guest Roger Kint

Nice drift on Tamayuz Magic to 7/1, cheers for the Easterby shout.

Won very easily, shame Kirkup got beaten by a head or this would be a good days work

Guest Roger Kint

Had a great night at Newcastle races thanks to the big shout on Rockabilly Riot. Was plenty of talk in the members bar about this one before the off. If showstoppa wins the last it's been a superb night.

Luckily i changed my mind to Jimmy Shit, had it on my slip too :anguish:

That first race looks a pile of s*** mind, got no faith in WYD given its shocking record but worth the shot in the acca. Actually a few at Newcastle tonight i fancy more so may well put another L15 on there if today starts well.

Aye, I'm thinking of heading over to Gosforth tonight. I've got 4 annual passes in my draw at work so I rarely miss a meeting but not sure if I can be arsed with the later finish on a Tuesday night.

I really like the look of Ravenhoe in the first race based on the Doncaster form (the 2nd has been placed twice since, the 5th has won a decent maiden at Nottingham).

Had a wedge on Ravenhoe as well, such a shame I didn't have more bottle as I really fancied this one.