The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

• 1 month later...

Been hammering the matched betting this morning with sign up bonuses and free bets. probably got around £180 upto now. also just did it with the paddy power offer, bet £20 and get a free £10 inplay bet. basically the free £10 inplay bet cost me 65p.

Gone for trebles for each of the football league leagues and an accumulator for all todays prem games except the evening kick off.

Man Utd, Bournemouth, Everton, Sunderland, Norwich/Palace draw

Hull, Derby, Sheff Wed

Burton, Colchester, Sheff Utd

Wycombe, Newport, Luton

£20 on Man Utd @ 4/6. If Man Utd win it'll be re-invested on Everton. Wanted to do a Man Utd/Everton double but PP give you £10 free in play if you stick £20 on pre game so was worth doing as a single.

£10 on Man Utd/Everton/Hull/Colchester

I think a few of the away teams are way over priced today so will probably put a £5 trixie on Sunderland/Palace/Villa.

Been hammering the matched betting this morning with sign up bonuses and free bets. probably got around £180 upto now. also just did it with the paddy power offer, bet £20 and get a free £10 inplay bet. basically the free £10 inplay bet cost me 65p.

Nice work  O0

Marseille (v Caen), Man Utd (v Spurs), Chelsea (v Swansea) & Hull (v Huddersfield). Tenner returns £60. Start the season with a steady profit is the plan.  No doubt it'll lose in the first game