The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Why did he have to miss the f***ing WC final?! They would have won with him and Messi.

They barely beat Iran, Nigeria, Switzerland and Belgium with both so what says they'd have beaten Germany. What says they WOULD have won against Germany? A bit like saying Brazil would have won the whole thing with Neymar, which they wouldn't. Best team won the World Cup.

Why did he have to miss the f***ing WC final?! They would have won with him and Messi.

They barely beat Iran, Nigeria, Switzerland and Belgium with both so what says they'd have beaten Germany. What says they WOULD have won against Germany? A bit like saying Brazil would have won the whole thing with Neymar, which they wouldn't. Best team won the World Cup.

No one knows but they had more than enough chances to beat Germany without Di Maria.

I understand the thought process but they have no one to blame but themselves.

Because the Germans didn't beat the Argies by much, they gave them plenty of chances and someone like Di Maria would have made a big difference. Let's not talk about Brazil, bro. :lol:

No one knows but they had more than enough chances to beat Germany without Di Maria.

I understand the thought process but they have no one to blame but themselves.

:thup: I was just saying that in the end over seven games the best team won. Saying they'd won with a guy that was a shadow of himself at Madrid for large parts of the WC is bullshit.

Because the Germans didn't beat the Argies by much, they gave them plenty of chances and someone like Di Maria would have made a big difference. Let's not talk about Brazil, bro. :lol:

I don't get your point at all, but anyways glad Di Maria is playing well for my FF team.

Do people rate Daley Blind? What are everyone's thoughts on him?

I was impressed by him at the World Cup tbh. Looked twice the player than Janmaat, not seen enough to judge him though especially playing in midfield. Looks decent enough but nothing special.

He's a good player but his job at Man Utd is almost insultingly easy. I'm pretty sure 90% of footballers could trot around in deep midfield giving easy passes. I enjoy watching DMs but I can't believe there's a career in doing something so easy.

Put Anita in that role and he'd look as good if not better.

He's a good player but his job at Man Utd is almost insultingly easy. I'm pretty sure 90% of footballers could trot around in deep midfield giving easy passes. I enjoy watching DMs but I can't believe there's a career in doing something so easy.

Put Anita in that role and he'd look as good if not better.

He makes it look easy but it's far from it IMO. You have to be extremely intelligent to do that and not be a liability defensively.

Especially considering the gap between him and rest of the midfield.

Lukaku has done f*** all. He's treading on thin ice for my FF team.

:thup: Him and Adebayor man. Need at least a goal from one of them.

Yeah mate nearly picked Adebayor because of what looked like a very reasonable price tag but glad I didn't.