NUFC Songbook

olliemort

• 3 weeks later...

Was just thinking- it'd be pretty cool to have a song with the words 'Proud to be a Geordie, we'll support you ever more' in a chant, from the relegation banner displayed at Villa Park a couple of seasons ago.

Guest WashyGeordie

TBF, the speed at which Blaydon Races, or indeed any other song is sung annoys me!  Get some rhythm, man!

The song speed seemed alright at Brum, unless it was just me.

And Mistle17:

The closest thing to it, i think.

Level 7 can be frustrating at times, because when songs are sung at the right speed the rest of the ground can join in and it ultimately helps the atmosphere. On the other hand, the best seats in the ground are in the afore mentioned section. The view is phenomenal, the atmosphere is electric most of the time, and new song after new song comes out every couple of weeks. ABsolutely love it there, and that's why I'll be moving to Level 4 with hopefully a lot of the same lads.

Level 7 can be frustrating at times, because when songs are sung at the right speed the rest of the ground can join in and it ultimately helps the atmosphere. On the other hand, the best seats in the ground are in the afore mentioned section. The view is phenomenal, the atmosphere is electric most of the time, and new song after new song comes out every couple of weeks. ABsolutely love it there, and that's why I'll be moving to Level 4 with hopefully a lot of the same lads.

I hope to fuck everyone moves there, by everyone I mean the whole of the Level 7 corner because I'd hate to be stuck for ten year being frowned upon when I want to sing.

I hope to f*** everyone moves there, by everyone I mean the whole of the Level 7 corner because I'd hate to be stuck for ten year being frowned upon when I want to sing.

I'm in exactly the same boat. Had a season ticket for 3 or 4 year in the middle tier of the Leazes and whilst people around me were fine for singing the police weren't. Besides that, I could never stand and swearing was totally frowned upon. Level 7 is exactly what I want from attending a match, that and a football performance to match obviously.

I'm in level 4 and looking forward to my new neighbours, all 4000 of you or whatever ha! People chant down there and the language is fucking disgraceful so am sure you will all settle in. Stewards are a bit more cuntish but what they going to do when everyones standing chanting

I just think it'll encourage more people to sing, level 7 is separated from the lower 'bowl' so people just don't get into it so hopefully now it'll spur people on.

And I won't have to look as much a twat standing and chanting by myself half the time ha

I just think it'll encourage more people to sing, level 7 is separated from the lower 'bowl' so people just don't get into it so hopefully now it'll spur people on.

And I won't have to look as much a t*** standing and chanting by myself half the time ha

It always helps when that feeling is removed haha!

Guest Keithy Boy

I'm in level 4 and looking forward to my new neighbours, all 4000 of you or whatever ha! People chant down there and the language is f***ing disgraceful so am sure you will all settle in. Stewards are a bit more cuntish but what they going to do when everyones standing chanting

im also in level 4. CANNOT WAIT for the L7 boys to come down. not only for more signing but i actually want some season ticket holders sitting next/near me. total randoms every game this season. Majority of guys were sound enough but some fannys also. example being some polish guy at the Man Utd game who tisked and tutted everytime i sang, then ate a cheese string and a massive tomato as his half time snack.

I hope to f*** everyone moves there, by everyone I mean the whole of the Level 7 corner because I'd hate to be stuck for ten year being frowned upon when I want to sing.

I'm in exactly the same boat. Had a season ticket for 3 or 4 year in the middle tier of the Leazes and whilst people around me were fine for singing the police weren't. Besides that, I could never stand and swearing was totally frowned upon. Level 7 is exactly what I want from attending a match, that and a football performance to match obviously.

Really cant wait to move down. Hopefully the vast majority do move. But hye even if only 500 move down that will still be an improvement.

One lad i stand next to was going to move to the Gallowgate but opted against it because he heard everyone was going to go to L4, and he doesn't go on the forums and stuff so hopefully word of mouth is what will make L4 the new L7 :thup:

Really cant wait to move down. Hopefully the vast majority do move. But hye even if only 500 move down that will still be an improvement.

One lad i stand next to was going to move to the Gallowgate but opted against it because he heard everyone was going to go to L4, and he doesn't go on the forums and stuff so hopefully word of mouth is what will make L4 the new L7 :thup:

Aye it seems to have got around quite well like. I reckon there's a group of around 20/30 lads who have pretty much made it like. Everyone else has found out through knowing them, or knowing people who know them, or simply through persevering with Level 7.

Guest fenhameusebio

Has there ever been a first bit to the Coloccini song? The Scousers do one for Gerrard along the lines of:

Your just to good to be true,

Can't take the ball off of you,

You've got a heavenly touch,

You pass like Souness to Rush,

And when we're p*ssed in the bars,

We thank the lord that your ours,

Your just to good to be true,

Can't take the ball off of you

We can do better than that like. You're Newcastle's number two....

The worlds most famous number 2,

The ball sticks to your feet like it's glue,

Without you what would we do?

You put our forwards straight through,

Lionel Messi - you would say "who?"

You're just too good to be true,

My wife can't take her eyes off you...

The worlds most famous number 2,

The ball sticks to your feet like it's glue,

Without you what would we do?

You put our forwards straight through,

Lionel Messi - you would say "who?"

That's the deal clincher right there haha

The worlds best number 2,

Ball sticks to your feet like it's glue,

You kick the rest in into touch.

Wor lass wants to do you so much,

Curly hair and shampoo

Love your curly hair too,

Your have a heavenly first touch

My wife loves you so much

With Curly Hair and Shampoo

Your just to good to be true

We all want curly hair too

DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO

Oh Collocini

You are the love of my life

Oh Collocini

I'd let you shag my wife

Oh Collicini

I want curly hair too !!

Guest fenhameusebio

You kick the rest in into touch.

Wor lass wants to do you so much,

<b>Curly hair and shampoo</b>

Love your curly hair too,

;D

Next year's FA cup final song right here.

Or even Carling cup. Get it on itunes.