Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

Guest neesy111

Just so people can start budgeting ahead what's people's thoughts on cost per head?...

Thinking aloud I thought 4x7=28... 28x£5 £140 - 2hrs Pitch £70 - Trophies/medals (? TaylorJ?) and balance used to get something nice for the attending family?

Anymore thoughts on this so we can update thread title?

Thats fine by me.  Who's sorting out the trophies btw?

Just so people can start budgeting ahead what's people's thoughts on cost per head?...

Thinking aloud I thought 4x7=28... 28x£5 £140 - 2hrs Pitch £70 - Trophies/medals (? TaylorJ?) and balance used to get something nice for the attending family?

That sounds fine by me.

Thats fine by me.  Who's sorting out the trophies btw?

TaylorJ_01

Just need a total cost of him so we can get a rough idea of remaining balance...

Hopefully Taylor is sorting it. If not I can help out but would need to know ASAP.

Jon's family appear to be looking forward to coming up for this. :)

I think he's got it in hand but you could certainly assist with any present for the family if you can once budget becomes a bit clearer...

Ryan_Taylor can you update OP with withdrawals etc and confirm thread title as £5 if everybody is ok with this...

I shall have a go. My laptop is bust and I'm off work this week though. Any chance someone could post a list of the drop outs so I can copy it into the 1st post. Tapatalk doesn't make scouring through loads of posts easy.

Somewhere that can accomodate us all + decent quality + reasonable price is perfect. Akbars is the standard but any other suggestions welcome.

:thup:

So who's coming to the meal after btw?  Just so I can get numbers.

Confirmed for evening meal:

Neesy

Taylor

Brett

Dino

Sifu

Spaceman

Rocker

SDBS

LFEE

Maybe:

Ian W

In for this. Should probably decide where to go as well.

I'm in for the meal too. Still good for the footie too. Am travelling up tomorrow and spending all week next week in Newcastle ahead of the weekend. Going back on the Sunday morning (19th).

How does the B team have only 4 players? Howay man. :lol:

Optimistic Nut needs to be dropped in as has since confirmed but not in any squad... Also need someone from D to be dropped in or Rocker from A to be dropped in... Looking like 4x6 at the moment which is good...

I'll try and get some cheap medals too - I found some that Caj would have found amusingly bad. Just so all the team have something to take away!

Good if the family could present the trophy, and the winners present flowers to the family :aww: