Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

Is anyone going to the Leicester game? I don't think I want to.

I'm not remotely tempted. Probably go get a shower and head out to watch it somewhere.

With that in mind - anyone who's not going to the game - want to watch it somewhere? Shark Club is always available but shark club.

Remind me are you coming down Friday evening for 2 nights or arriving Saturday AM?

I believe it's saturday morning but will confirm when I get home. I was swithering between the two.

Well you are welcome Friday night... And I'll need to be at the Soccerdome for 9.40ish to start collecting money in to pay for the pitches and trophie etc...

Yeah it's actually Friday night sorry :lol: I'll make my own way over unless you're about in town anyway. Happy to get there early on Sat too.

Is anyone going to the Leicester game? I don't think I want to.

I'm not remotely tempted. Probably go get a shower and head out to watch it somewhere.

With that in mind - anyone who's not going to the game - want to watch it somewhere? Shark Club is always available but shark club.

Remind me are you coming down Friday evening for 2 nights or arriving Saturday AM?

I believe it's saturday morning but will confirm when I get home. I was swithering between the two.

Well you are welcome Friday night... And I'll need to be at the Soccerdome for 9.40ish to start collecting money in to pay for the pitches and trophie etc...

Yeah it's actually Friday night sorry :lol: I'll make my own way over unless you're about in town anyway. Happy to get there early on Sat too.

Friday is fine... Just let me know your ETA ASAP so I can plan ahead a little...

Guest neesy111

My train arrives about half 8 but don't worry about anything. I can make myself scarce for a few hours if you have something planned :) sure Neil/Prophet will be kicking around somewhere...

I'll meet for you for a few drinks.

Probably better here than the daft questions thread:

What is that attitude of the places we are likely to end up towards trainers?

Are the ticket machines at the airport metro still coin only?

Guest neesy111

Nah, should be new ticket machines by now.  Stupid question they were coin only in the first place.

Trainers fine in most places so I would worry...

My train arrives about half 8 but don't worry about anything. I can make myself scarce for a few hours if you have something planned :) sure Neil/Prophet will be kicking around somewhere...

That's fine we can meet at some point so I can monitor your alcohol intake as your on the same team as me... :lol:

That's fine we can meet at some point so I can monitor your alcohol intake as your on the same team as me... :lol:

Keep him in line!