Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

Guest neesy111

Apologies (neesy) - don't think I can make the meal now so count me out to be on the safe side. Will stick around for a drink after the footy if others are, maybe into mid-afternoon if we can find somewhere that has the Leicester match on?

It's fine, thanks for letting me know.

Guest neesy111

Heading over from Heworth on Sat morning with AndyMc1 if anyone wants to tag along / offer us a lift, that would be great.

/shameless

You going to South Shields for the ferry?

Just to let you know, Jon's parents and Wendy are heading up north tomorrow and really can't wait to be part of this weekend - it really means a lot to them that everyone is doing this in his name. I won't be able to come to the 5-a-side but hope to catch up later as a few of the TT lot are out around match time too.

Jill - have you still got my number?

Nice one. Are they wanting to come for the meal? Can't promise a classy affair but should still be a laugh.

I'm not sure how long they're staying up north but after the tournament they're heading along to the coast to do a bit more sightseeing/wandering about so I don't know if they'll be about for any meal/activities later on.

Board height rules with no ref, we are just asking for controversial decision making here... seen this escalate in my years down there :lol:

Any sort of colour tops needed per team or we just getting the bibs on the go?

I'm bringing Yellow and Red bibs along with a ball...

Guest neesy111

Oh aye, forgot about heza.

What time you get into toon tonight Taylor, I might be around for a drink?

Got your FB message - I get in at half 8. LFEE is picking me up but not sure when, whereabouts is good?

Plenty of places next to central station.  Town wall or forth bar are good.