Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

One sleep til Newcastle.

You out on the Fell Thur/Fri?

Not tomorrow, I won't get back until quite late. Maybe Friday, still getting me plans in order. Will there be a crew?

Doing similar so was just thinking of a few ideas... Do you have any interest in basketball?

A bit, my brother plays for Gateshead Phoenix now.

Interesting... I've just collected my regular 2 complimentary tickets for the Eagles tipping off 7.30 this Friday... Any interest in meeting on the Fell for a cheeky one then catch the game before meeting TaylorJ and others afterwards 9.30ish? No worries if not...

Interesting... I've just collected my regular 2 complimentary tickets for the Eagles tipping off 7.30 this Friday... Any interest in meeting on the Fell for a cheeky one then catch the game before meeting TaylorJ and others afterwards 9.30ish? No worries if not...

Been meaning to go and see the Eagles for ages but trying to find people to go with is a nightmare. Everyone I find that expresses an interest already gets themselves free tickets one way or another. :lol:

Been meaning to go and see the Eagles for ages but trying to find people to go with is a nightmare. Everyone I find that expresses an interest already gets themselves free tickets one way or another. :lol:

I'll have to hang out with family on Friday I think, especially if heading out on Sat. Also have sat through hundreds of North-East basketball games in my time! Thanks for the offer though LFEE.

I'll have to hang out with family on Friday I think, especially if heading out on Sat. Also have sat through hundreds of North-East basketball games in my time! Thanks for the offer though LFEE.

No problem at all Ian W... Will discuss tactics on the morning of the game... :lol:

Give me a shout Jill it's a good couple of hours and found myself going last season regularly and enjoying it far more than the footy! :lol:

Give me a shout Jill it's a good couple of hours and found myself going last season regularly and enjoying it far more than the footy! :lol:

Handy to note. :thup: I can't make it this week as I'm going to the theatre but was considering 24th Oct as I'm at a bit of a loose end that weekend and thought it'd be a good opportunity.

I'm at the Eagles game too, with the missus. Usually get myself a little drunk by the end of the game.

I'm not a big drinker but for a laugh my mate and I smuggled in some vodka cocktails and got the mix all wrong... Was bouncing off the walls when I got home :lol: