Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

Guest neesy111

Assume not everyone is going to the match? What's the plans from 2pm to, say, 4.30 ish?

What the match in town at a pub?

I very much meant tomorrow like, if you's are heading somewhere in town pre-game let iz kna

Send me your number? Will be metroing into town fairly soon post-cup and pre-match so happy to meet whoever is out (if anyone wants to drop a hint where!)

Guest neesy111

Assume not everyone is going to the match? What's the plans from 2pm to, say, 4.30 ish?

Where and from when? :thup:

I don't know.  I'm heading into toon for 3 to watch the game somewhere, I know taylor is as well.

I don't know.  I'm heading into toon for 3 to watch the game somewhere, I know taylor is as well.

No bother.

Maybe an idea to use this thread as a general "we're in place X, looking to move on to place Y shortly" as the day goes on and plans (inevitably) change a bit?

Guest neesy111

No bother.

Maybe an idea to use this thread as a general "we're in place X, looking to move on to place Y shortly" as the day goes on and plans (inevitably) change a bit?

I think it'll be discussed during the football and then put in place.  I've sent you my mobile number via PM midds.

No bother.

I think it'll be discussed during the football and then put in place.  I've sent you my mobile number via PM midds.

Aye, just picked it up mate, cheers. I'll text you tomorrow as I'm not sure what i'm doing just yet. I'll be about though. :)

Guest neesy111

No bother.

Aye, just picked it up mate, cheers. I'll text you tomorrow as I'm not sure what i'm doing just yet. I'll be about though. :)

Good stuff, be good to meet you. :)

I'm taking my cheap DSLR, do you want to be photographer Jill?

I'm happy to take some pictures, would either be on my phone (iPhone 4S :lol:) or whatever is going so happy to snap some if you've got a camera there. :thup:

As a ballpark, if any of us are heading into town for 1ish ie straightish after the 5 a side, is there anywhere best to aim for that people may already be?

Are the chuckle brothers taking the Hopeless flag out? If so, Loco?