Not Alan Pardew's XI

HawK

Guest firetotheworks

It's a difficult one because in theory you could put Cisse in there. Performed out of his skin in that 433 and then put in a 442 because Ba was a whining bitch about it.

Rob Elliot

Paul Konchesky

Hayden Mullins

Mike Williamson

Paul Dummett

Gabriel Obertan

Nigel Reo-Coker

Jack Colback

Ahmeur Bouazza

Marlon Harewood

Carlton Cole

Might even want to put Riviere in ahead of Carlton Cole, but otherwise jesus christ what a shocking XI :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Fuck, Benayoun is a good one, but tbh, his entire career was like that. Maybe one of those players where fans of other clubs wonder why he's not playing, but anyone that watches a team regularly will understand. Benayoun not playing when he was at Liverpool seemed absolutely crazy to me, literally every time he came on and I saw him, he was excellent.

Honourable mentions go to Anton Ferdinand, Bennayoun & Gouffran.

How's this for being Pardew'd -

By Peter ORourke

West Ham boss Alan Pardew has dismissed reports linking Anton Ferdinand with a move to Barcelona.

Reports earlier this week claimed Barcelona were lining up a move for the England Under-21 international.

Ferdinand has enjoyed a fine season to date with West Ham with his performances catching the attention of a host of clubs.

Barcelona were thought to be ready to test West Ham's resolve to hang onto Ferdinand with a £4 million bid, but Pardew has laughed off the suggestions.

Pardew believes any move away for Ferdinand would not be good for him as he needs to learn his trade at Upton Park.

"£4 million? Are you sure you got that figure right? It's a ridiculous figure," Pardew told Sky Sports News.

"I would suggest so, but even if we were to accept an offer for Anton, that won't be good for him because he needs his education, he needs to be here.

"He's in an environment where he's playing really well. He has good friends around him, looking after him, and he's a very young player.

"It's his first season in The Premiership and he's come on leaps and bounds. He might even make the World Cup squad because he's playing that well.

"But, at the moment, he just needs to be here, doing what he does best, and play football, and not worry about that.

"And he isn't to be fair. I spoke to him yesterday about that and we had a bit of a giggle about it.

"But it's all good - Barcelona have been in for West Ham players, we'll take that. But they haven't, by the way.

"If there was a situation where Barcelona made an enormous bid for Anton, what I'm I going to do? I'm going to have to sit down and discuss it with him and that would be the first process.

"But there hasn't been, to be honest, and I think it's nice for him to be linked with them because it raises his profile and rightly so. His performances have been absolutely terrific.

"But its very, very early days for him and he's got great family around him and he's got his brother to guide him and 'm sure they're giving him the advice that I'm suggesting as well."

Ferdinand has been tipped to make the England squad for this summer's World Cup finals and Pardew believes the defender's performances give him a chance to break into Sven Goran Eriksson's plans.

"I think there is a good chance (of Ferdinand making the World Cup squad)," Pardew continued. 

"I wouldn't have thought that at the start of the season but his performances have been of the type where you would have to say he has a chance."

To..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2663869/Anton-Ferdinand-signs-Police-United-Thai-Premier-League-former-West-Ham-QPR-defender-bids-revive-career.html

Anton Ferdinand signs for Thai Premier League's Police United from Turkish Super Lig's Antalyaspor

Former QPR team-mate Jay Bothroyd, who plays for Muangthong United, convinced him to make Thai switch

He told Ferdinand 'Thai football had changed a lot over the years with a lot of professional players'

Ferdinand made just three appearances for Antalyaspor and six on loan to Bursaspor in Turkey

Career CRUSHED :lol:

Found this randomly, just read the first  4 lines :lol:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/tevez-sticks-the-knife-into-pardew.137028/

To be honest Tévez comes across as a self-entitled cunt in this article.

"I had to sacrifice myself for the team which I don't think helped. I was playing in ways I did not understand well and I lost a lot from my own game."

:lol:

Found this randomly, just read the first  4 lines :lol:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/tevez-sticks-the-knife-into-pardew.137028/

To be honest Tévez comes across as a self-entitled c*** in this article.

"I had to sacrifice myself for the team which I don't think helped. I was playing in ways I did not understand well and I lost a lot from my own game."

"I don't think he had a clear idea about my game or what to do. He was good football man but more suited to coaching English teams without foreign players with big reputations.

"I think that was a bit of a problem for him."

And this has to be the winner, from poster 'Reflectorboy' -

"Pardew is the victim here, not the cause. He brought them to the FA cup final and turned shite in a few months? Tevez is talking bullocks. "

:pardsgrin: