Newcastle 2-1 Chelsea - 6/12/2014 - Post match 'wtf?!' from p. 27

Mike

Guest RJberger

beating brentan and Mou is the only thing I want us to win all season tbh.

Cant wait for the Mou interview post-match if this result holds  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate Chelsea so much I actually want us to win ffs

I usually like Mourinho, but his comments this week were annoying.  Like teams should just lie down for Chelsea and not try hard against the top sides in the league.  A bit silly saying we play the rest of the games like friendlies when we've beaten Liverpool, Man City and Tottenham in recent weeks.

>Tottenham

>Top Team

Pick one.

I'm no fan of Tottenham and they are no genuine top team, but they've been consistent top six for a number of years, so they're one of the better teams in the league generally.  Liverpool and Tottenham have admittedly both been bang average this season so far though.

I hate Chelsea so much I actually want us to win ffs

I usually like Mourinho, but his comments this week were annoying.  Like teams should just lie down for Chelsea and not try hard against the top sides in the league.  A bit silly saying we play the rest of the games like friendlies when we've beaten Liverpool, Man City and Tottenham in recent weeks.

>Tottenham

>Top Team

Pick one.

I'm no fan of Tottenham and they are no genuine top team, but they've been consistent top six for a number of years, so they're one of the better teams in the league generally.  Liverpool and Tottenham have admittedly both been bang average this season so far though.

Yeah meant this season tbh, Spurs have been a laugh riot so far.

Guest RJberger

God, another 20 minutes of THIS. :lol:

Yeah I cant see us hanging on to the ropes for another 25, we need to hold up the ball more if we want the 3 here..