NUFC finances

Paully

6 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Not sure how/where he's seen them. Not yet available at CH.

This is the account loss right? Not the loss for FFP calculations. I’m surprised we didn’t lose much more given Everton attributed 100m + to covid. 

1 hour ago, r0cafella said:

This is the account loss right? Not the loss for FFP calculations. I’m surprised we didn’t lose much more given Everton attributed 100m + to covid. 

Yeah that's right. You could probably trawl through the accounts to work out the FFP implications but, as we've seen with Everton, it would only be an approximation due to the PL being so lenient with COVID related losses.

I do agree though, a (relatively) small loss on the accounts is better than I was expecting.

Edit - 2019/20 figures were a reported £26m loss, £27m was put down to COVID so we claimed a £1m profit before tax from the period

Edited by Keegans Export

3 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Yeah that's right. You could probably trawl through the accounts to work out the FFP implications but, as we've seen with Everton, it would only be an approximation due to the PL being so lenient with COVID related losses.

I do agree though, a (relatively) small loss on the accounts is better than I was expecting.

I’ll just wait for Swiss Ramble or Kieran Maguire to do it for me

£14m net transfer spend per season for Ashley’s 14 years. NUFC under Mike Ashley was the only club claiming furlough for the last 2 years. Commercial revenue in Ashley’s last year was actually lower than the revenue the club received in his first year…🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️NUFC receive less than 10% of what LFC, MUFC or MCFC receive in commercial revenues. 

we all knew it, but Ashley ran us at bare minimum standards and took the piss for the entirety of his ownership. Cunt. 

Edited by Manxst

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

£14m net transfer spend per season for Ashley’s 14 years. NUFC under Mike Ashley was the only club claiming furlough for the last 2 years. Commercial revenue in Ashley’s last year was actually lower than the revenue the club received in his first year…🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️NUFC receive less than 10% of what LFC, MUFC or MCFC receive. 

we all knew it, but Ashley ran us at bare minimum standards and took the piss for the entirety of his ownership. Cunt. 

Seem to remember reading that until almiron/bruce spendingspree, we had like £2m a year net transfer spending since he took over