The BBC Newcastle Total Sport Thread

Big Geordie

This support the team even if your not happy stuff is utterly bizzare to me like

It's exactly the reason why Ashley goes on the way he does. Because he knows folk will always turn up.

John Anderson Just laughed tonight when that was pointed out to him.

Just read this fans comment on the TS facebook page.

It will probably be a draw against VIlla although I would love it if we helped to send them down. On a different note I've Just finished listening to the show from last night on catch-up!!! Same old 'Just get behind your team' retort about the current shambles that is Newcastle United. I try to but 'United' is something the club, the fans and anything to do with Newcastle is not. NUFC has been poisoned by that hideous leach. I've had a season ticket for 25 years now and DO NOT recognise this club anymore. What are we supposed to get behind? A club that has no ambition, does NOT want to win anything and is simply a halfway house for players to be sold for more money?? A club that installs a head coach who isn't qualified to be in the job simply because he is already there? Carver (or JC as Howey so lovingly calls him) has failed everywhere he has been employed in the managerial/head coach role. John and one of your callers last night alluded to the fact that nobody had a problem with Carver before. Yes, thats because he wasn't leading our team. He is a 'YES' man who contradicts himself by his actions as Pardew did. His record speaks for itself. I dont expect to win anything and YES we havn't won anything in years but I just want to support an honest club with a 'hope' of a good cup run. The bare faced lie that Carver came up with regarding a full strength team being available against Leicester then all our 'Purple' players as Pardew wierdly called them getting injured so conveniently was laughable, let alone his thuggish behaviour at Southampton. He should have gone then. The transfer policy is nothing short of criminal and thats why I and many fans get so frustrated at matches now and believe thats why the atmosphere has gone. Fans know we are watching football and players at times that simply are not good enough. I mean how long have we needed a centre back, creative midfielder and proven striker???? We should be re-named Sports Direct United. Support the team not the regime???? They come hand in hand!!!! There should be rules that DO NOT allow leaches like Ashley to own/run football clubs in this way as NUFC will never be a business to me and alot of fans as we don't pay good money to see a balance sheet. (...and before leeds/portsmouth etc... are mentioned. You can still run a tight ship but have ambition).

This support the team even if your not happy stuff is utterly bizzare to me like

It's exactly the reason why Ashley goes on the way he does. Because he knows folk will always turn up.

John Anderson Just laughed tonight when that was pointed out to him.

John Anderson probably laughs at his reflection, the silly drunken bastard.