NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

34 minutes ago, Charlies said:

Just on the subject if adidas, can anyone remember playing in one of the tops and getting proper nipple sting? :lol: 

Nearly every single one I had when I was little done this.

Cold morning with nipples like iced gems rubbing on them stitched crests, Jesus.

31 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

Does anyone know what the context of these photos are?

Looks like promo stuff for the summer when Adidas takes over. It'll be interesting to see if its just showing our history with Adidas or if we can actually buy these tops again from the official store.  

45 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Honestly the kits from 1995-2003 were just sensational. The peak. Some good ones before that too but that spell was banger after banger. 

a422a2286a9c74078779a3ec925bdcb8.jpg.d002a9c72b3708c3f85e10fb13985ac9.jpg

Shouldn't exclude this beauty.

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Honestly the kits from 1995-2003 were just sensational. The peak. Some good ones before that too but that spell was banger after banger. 

Asics shirts were class designs, better than the NTL era IMO. 

21 minutes ago, Vedder said:

Yep, the first PL shirts with Asics (both home and away) are only beaten by 95/96 Adidas for me. Would love to see a reimagined version of the paint brush blue Asics strip.

8 minutes ago, huss9 said:

whats the delivery date from that seller?

Not sure buddy. There’s a few selling them now, if you just search “Newcastle” and have a poke about and see which one has quickest delivery date and best rating etc. 

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Not sure buddy. There’s a few selling them now, if you just search “Newcastle” and have a poke about and see which one has quickest delivery date and best rating etc. 

i use dhgate a lot but seems it  for these there's nothing before march-may delivery stated at the eealiest.

bairns birthday is april.

meh i'll risk it.

13 minutes ago, huss9 said:

i use dhgate a lot but seems it  for these there's nothing before march-may delivery stated at the eealiest.

bairns birthday is april.

meh i'll risk it.

I ordered that black NTL one from dhjersey888 on 4th Jan and it just left Beijing airport today. Apparently. 

2 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

Does anyone know what the context of these photos are?

Some of it has been for the launch of a retro inspired Predator boot relaunch, but it can’t be coincidental the number of retro Newcastle shirts on show. Well fingers crossed anyway 

29 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Yep, the first PL shirts with Asics (both home and away) are only beaten by 95/96 Adidas for me. Would love to see a reimagined version of the paint brush blue Asics strip.

As long as they make it out of a material that doesn’t click to hell just looking at it

30 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I ordered that black NTL one from dhjersey888 on 4th Jan and it just left Beijing airport today. Apparently. 

You up for sharing a pic when it arrives?

2 hours ago, JB said:

a422a2286a9c74078779a3ec925bdcb8.jpg.d002a9c72b3708c3f85e10fb13985ac9.jpg

Shouldn't exclude this beauty.

That was good but all the aways were unremarkable save for the gold European one imo, the last of which had a perfect arrangement of colours across its constituent parts. 

2.2262549-600x338.jpg

Just another kit associated with absolute agony. :lol: Olympiacos was good I suppose.

1 hour ago, Vedder said:

Not brave enough to argue with you on that one. This is basically perfection, made by the sponsor which is very much a part of the kit, as opposed to something slapped onto one.

JS38408690.jpg

27 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Just need DHGate to knock out these bad boys and my entire life will be fulfilled. 

IMG_1198.thumb.jpeg.d60bbe4a55345269321e037e254e7482.jpeg

IMG_1199.thumb.jpeg.848d27f81256aa5e5a81cdc9e17032c3.jpeg

yeah been scouring the interweb for both of those