Pre season 15/16

bowlingcrofty

I'd be very happy with that 11 starting next week. Shame about the lack of Ayoze but I like that.

This! Personally i'd take out Sissoko and put perez on and Wijnaldum in the centre.

Aarons left. Sissoko right. Wijnaldum central and that's a good lineup for me.

I thought Wij's played a more advanced position than CM?

I'd rather Sissoko in CM personally, think if we pair him with a sitter he'll do well bombing forward from a deep position. Be great having a CM who can get beyond the front man and chip in with some goals.

The Colback hate so OTT. :lol:

I guess it does create the hope he will be more of a rotation player rather than automatic starter though.

He's much of a muchness with Anita, Tiote and Abeid for me. All battling for one spot, or should be at least.

I guess it does create the hope he will be more of a rotation player rather than automatic starter though.

It's not, he's a CM who is inferior to Wijnaldum and Sissoko. What's the point of forcing him into a position he's not very good at ( DM) and completely imbalance the midfield when we have actual DMs and then free up the other players?

It's really not that hard to understand, if he could play DM to a decent standard and not run around like a headless chicken instead of holding his position fair enough but he doesn't.

It's not, he's a CM who is inferior to Wijnaldum and Sissoko. What's the point of forcing him into a position he's not very good at ( DM) and completely imbalance the midfield when we have actual DMs and then free up the other players?

It's really not that hard to understand, if he could play DM to a decent standard and not run around like a headless chicken instead of holding his position fair enough but he doesn't.

I don't disagree with anything you and others have said, but it's still OTT hate. He should be a backup CM to Wijnaldum going forward.

I don't disagree with anything you and others have said, but it's still OTT hate. He should be a backup CM to Wijnaldum going forward.

I'd rather Sissoko go in there in the event Wijnaldum can't play in a particularly game and see an actual attacker where Sissoko is going to play.

I say OTT because the general NO consensus seems to bag him up with Williamson, Obertan etc as being genuinely useless at PL level.

In reality he isn't that bad, he's just bang average. He's still a premier league player on ability though, unlike those 2.