Dummett

Haidara/Mbabu

Townsend

Shelvey

Saivet/Anita

Left winger

Armstrong

Mitrovic

Reckon Townsend and Shelvey would stay because they have just signed. Mitrovic is a long shot but he's seems like a Loyalish type and he has just had a bairn (if that counts for anything).

Not many of the others which I would like to keep or who would want to stay.

It'd be the same as last time, really: the rubbish still under contract that nobody else wants like Colback, Coloccini and Gouffran would be retained. Marginal players like Riviere would be instantly starting every game, Vuckic possibly recalled too. I'd rather not think about any of it. Just a fucking shit scenario from a pure football perspective. It's exactly what the club deserves, obviously.

Hardly worth attempting to guess this - there will be so many ins and outs if we go down and it WON'T be like the last time.

Benitez almost certain to leave, and all will depend on who the cranially-challenged idiots running the club manage to con into becoming the next fall-guy - I mean, 'manager'.

Maybe only a few players left from the current squad and that would be welcome in my view...most of them are totally unsuited to battling for promotion from the Championship.

Was actually thinking about this the other day even before I'd seen this thread. First time I'd done it all season and the reality of the situation suddenly dawned on me that we probably will be going down.

For some unfathomable reason I'd foolishly believed we had the players to get out of it prior to the last few weeks. Sadly I can't see us winning enough games to get out of it now.