England

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Actually I think he’s been very good in this second half. Rice seems to dovetail well with him.

Think I'd like to see it against better opposition tbh, would imagine there would be more urgency to his play and so on. You're right though, working much better without Henderson there and Rice instead

Edited by SiLvOR

1 minute ago, SiLvOR said:

Think I'd like to see it against better opposition tbh, would imagine there would be more urgency to his play and so on. You're right though, working much better without Henderson there and Rice instead m

Oh yeah totally, but I was concerned that he just wouldn’t know where to be or where to go. I’ve been pleasantly surprised. He’s not as obviously dynamic as Rice but has usually made himself available at the right times. He’s very languid in general which doesn’t help his optics.

3 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

I’d like to say that one thing we have learned from this is that Henderson shouldn’t be starting but…we knew that already. Maybe he’ll not start Rashford either.

You’re right but there’s no way Southgate see’s it that way. Both 100% at the Euros