The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Messi must've been kidnapped two weeks ago. f*** happened to him? How can you be this uninterested in a CL quarterfinal? He made one run defensively, but that was all he gave for these 180minutes. Abysmal.

Barcelona have been bad, shows how much they rely on Messi supplying the ball however, Neymar and Suarez tried but it's just too easy when youre defending against 10. Thought Rakitic was horrible as well.

Ref was bad, but Barcelona has had many decisions in their favour this season so they can't complain about that handball. Must be the first game I thought the ref was actually biased against Barcelona. Leaves it open for the best manager in the world to win it however.

You're right, Neymar should've walked for violent conduct.

In that case Juanfran, Godin and Gabi shouldve walked as well. Get lost. Obnoxious as fuck. :lol:

Is there some sort of beef between Coleman and Cabaye from when he was with us? They've been at it all night and I think I remember Cabaye getting angry with a ballboy at Goodison once

Messi must've been kidnapped two weeks ago. f*** happened to him? How can you be this uninterested in a CL quarterfinal? He made one run defensively, but that was all he gave for these 180minutes. Abysmal.

Barcelona have been bad, shows how much they rely on Messi supplying the ball however, Neymar and Suarez tried but it's just too easy when youre defending against 10. Thought Rakitic was horrible as well.

Ref was bad, but Barcelona has had many decisions in their favour this season so they can't complain about that handball. Must be the first game I thought the ref was actually biased against Barcelona. Leaves it open for the best manager in the world to win it however.

In that case Juanfran, Godin and Gabi shouldve walked as well. Get lost. Obnoxious as fuck. :lol:

Didn't see them seriously assaulting a player off the ball (not to mention field of play) because they were getting beat myself. Feel free to reference.

In that case Juanfran, Godin and Gabi shouldve walked as well. Get lost. Obnoxious as f***. :lol:

Didn't see them seriously assaulting a player off the ball (not to mention field of play) because they were getting beat myself. Feel free to reference.

Godin did it twice. Gabi shouldve ahd a yellow and I think you can count the amount of Juanfrans kicking from behind on two hands which shouldve resulted in yellow cards. Watch the game next time. :thup:

Over two legs Atletico were the better team and much deserved. Simeone is a maniac :lol: Him v Guardiola in the final would be well appreciated by me.

Guest neesy111

Everton have 2 more points than Crystal Palace. Wow.

Martinez has done a rotten job this season, they'd be close to us without Lukaku's goals.

In that case Juanfran, Godin and Gabi shouldve walked as well. Get lost. Obnoxious as f***. :lol:

Godin did it twice. Gabi shouldve ahd a yellow and I think you can count the amount of Juanfrans kicking from behind on two hands which shouldve resulted in yellow cards. Watch the game next time. :thup:

Over two legs Atletico were the better team and much deserved. Simeone is a maniac :lol: Him v Guardiola in the final would be well appreciated by me.

:lol: you chomping little fucker.

Simeone must be a nailed on candidate for a heart attack if he continues. Can't be healthy carrying on like he does in your mid 40s.

Love absolutely everything about Atleti as a football club. They're the polar opposite of us. Hope Simeone stays on forever unless he wants to come here. :lol:

Yep; they're a top striker away from being seriously good

Love absolutely everything about Atleti as a football club. They're the polar opposite of us. Hope Simeone stays on forever unless he wants to come here. :lol:

:thup: even willing to overlook their blatantly obvious bogus transfer dealings. Reckon their move of stadium will harm them though.

They're a weird team like, occasionally brilliant, occasionally suped up Pulis ball. Always dying for the shirt though and can't ask for more than that.

Love absolutely everything about Atleti as a football club. They're the polar opposite of us. Hope Simeone stays on forever unless he wants to come here. [emoji38]

Yep; they're a top striker away from being seriously good

If Atletico aren't seriously good, nobody is seriously good

They're not very well run until recent years. Spent shitloads for their level a few years ago and where deep in the shit financially. Simeone has saved them. Now they have wealthy investors and I think they're close to being debt-free. One of the major reasons why Simeone has stayed imo, they've turned the corner financially and can now choose to sell star players, no longer forced.

Leicester remind me of them in some ways. Post-January at least. Usually the most motivated team on the pitch. Simple formation, won La Liga playing 4-4-2. Narrow. Excellent defensively. Choke teams to submission, through sheer will and force. Goals from set pieces, top strikers and "magic".

Essentially, team over individuals. Organisation. Hard work. Excelling at the basics of the game. Happy to not have the ball.

Anyone who thinks that you need obscene amounts of money to succeed in football just have to watch that and Atletico as a while over the last 3 or 4 years. Brilliant to see

They have spent about 200 million Euros in the last couple of years.

Falcao, Turan, Griezmann, Carrasco, Felipe Luiz, Jackson Martinez to name a few.  They just have good turnover.

Anyone who thinks that you need obscene amounts of money to succeed in football just have to watch that and Atletico as a while over the last 3 or 4 years. Brilliant to see

Falcao, Turan, Griezmann, Carrasco, Felipe Luiz, Jackson Martinez to name a few.  They just have good turnover.

Aye but they were able to spend that money because when they had little money their scouting was so good they could make massive profits

Aye but they were able to spend that money because when they had little money their scouting was so good they could make massive profits

I don't think that's true. They where in bed with Mendez with 3rd party ownerships. Until the Simeone era, as in the last couple of years they had tremendous debts. The Aguero - Falcao era was a little shady on many levels.

Is there some sort of beef between Coleman and Cabaye from when he was with us? They've been at it all night and I think I remember Cabaye getting angry with a ballboy at Goodison once

No. Is Cabaye not just always like that? His antics have been ridiculous pretty much every time we've played against him.

It wasn't just Coleman last night, he had a few spats with McCarthy and Barry as well. Put an awful, shithouse tackle in on Baines. Tried to pick a fight after the final whistle.

Won't be a popular opinion here but I can't stand him, one of the biggest cunts in the league.  :anguish:

No. Is Cabaye not just always like that? His antics have been ridiculous pretty much every time we've played against him.

It wasn't just Coleman last night, he had a few spats with McCarthy and Barry as well. Put an awful, shithouse tackle in on Baines. Tried to pick a fight after the final whistle.

Won't be a popular opinion here but I can't stand him, one of the biggest c***s in the league.  :anguish:

Its a popular opinion with me. He really is a utter cunt.